Ch. 17 (End)

The ballroom has started. No one actually questions this event. The ballroom could be stated as a success. No shoutings, or fightings, everyone is calm and collected. Moving as the song leads them, and enjoying themselves.

Some changed partners, drank wines for adults, and juices for the students. Some just watchs in amusement. Some also watch with pervy eyes--

The ballroom might just be the calmest event that day.

Not long it is time for dinner. The dinner, unlike lunch, is inside the ballroom. The tables are already set, and everyone ate elegantly. The dinner seems to be going fast and un disturbed as well.

It eventually getting late, and it's now time for the guests to go home. The students are told that they are not to leave before all of the other guests goes home. They silently frown on that.

As the last -other- guests got out..

"Congrats again, Tsuna-kun." Enma states as he hugged his best friend.

"Well, I'm not sure to be happy or not as I became the head of the terrifying mafiosos." The brunette gloomly reply.

"You'll manage just fine, otouoto! Just remember you're not alone!" Dino exclaim grinning.

"And it's just as a side job until you graduates." Yuni patted Tsuna's hand.

"Still.." The brunette heaved a sigh.

He then turned to his classmates, "I'm sorry for the game, and also thank you so much for behaving today." He bowed down.

Gokudera gasps, "J-Jyuudaime doesn't need to bow down!! Those bullets hitting them are just a small portion from when they bullied you!!" He exclaim, making some of the students widen.

"No, we're also sorry, Vongola Decimo-sama!! We are sorry for bullying you so much!! Please forgive us!!" The bullies yelled out, bowing the most formal type of bow, dogeza. Some even slams their head in the floor like Gokudera usually did.

The one on the netral side and not bullying side just sighed at their classmates' antic, but then it turned into a small smile.

Tsuna was suprised as well, but he panicked. "H-HIIIEE!!! You don't have to dogeza!!! It's fine!!!" He stated. But then he form a smile, "Please, raise your heads. I forgive you all."

The bowing classmates look up with tears swelling up. 'He's a kamisama!!!' They all thought.

But the tears on their face just makes the now officially Vongola Decimo panicked.

The people in the group of revenge, they made some differents faces. Some smile in relieve, and some raged as their boss had to bow down and easily forgave them.

"Well, then, you are all dismissed! Please have a good night sleep and prepare for your return to Japan." Tsuna exclaim with a soft smile.

And with that cue everyone scatters.

~Next day~

"Good morning Akai-sama and Decimo-sama!" Tsuna groaned as he pick a pillow and put it above his head. Akai unexpectedly still asleep, like there's no disturbance.

"It is time for breakfast."

"Ugh, lemme sleep one more hour.." Tsuna mumble out from between his fluffy bed.

"The plan for evening is your boarding sir, so please get ready." Tsuna groaned again, before pulling his blanket to cover his body.

Receiving no reply the maids bows, "Verywell, we will inform it to the others." The maids stated before leaving.

---Line break---

Reborn walk as usual to the dining room, to see empty seats. He rose an eyebrow and see only some of the main families are there.

Gokudera who's bickering with Yamamoto, Mukuro, Chrome, and Hibari. And also Nono and his guardians.

"Where's the other?" Reborn ask sitting on his seat.

"Most of the maids and butler stated that they are tired, and their body hurts, except Lambo who said he's lazy." Nono informed.

"Immature," The hitman commented.

"Maa kid, let them rest~ I'm sure Tsuna's tired too!" Yamamoto unexpectedly reply with his usual grin.

"For once I have to agree with the baseball freak." Gokudera spat out. Only to receive a laugh as a reply from Yamamoto.

▪○●□■♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤■□●○▪

Few hours had passed, and half of the students are outside to actually sight-seeing for the last time. Some of the students are half asleep and some are still asleep. It is still 10 AM there.

The Vongola Decimo has finally woken up. His roommate is still fast asleep though.

He sat up to actually register what had happened. He washed himself before getting ready for his usual routine, only to realise it's almost noon.

He awkwardly laughs at himself before walking to the dining room, or any room to see another living person.

But it was proved useless as the second he stepped out, he could see some of his friends are talking there. The baseball lover notices his friend and grinned, "Mornin' Tsuna!" He stated.

The one who's talking with Yamamoto, Gokudera bows down 90 degrees, "Good morning, Jyuudaime!!"

Tsuna smile, "Good morning." He reply.

They continue to chat for a while, before Tsuna's roommate decides to wake up and also head outside.

The day seem to be awfully peacefull, and it makes Tsuna glad. For once.

The time passes quick, way to quickly to the students' disappointments. They had been told to pack their things when they made group to eat breakfast and been allowed to go sight seeing.

It's almost time for them to get ready to the airport.

Their faces turned into one that is horror.

They needed to re pack as lots of them bought dozens of souvenirs.

☆⊙°•¤《》¡¿¿¡》《¤•°⊙☆

The plane safely lands in Japan.

Much to the joy of the Decimo.

But they forgot things..

They all had fun in Italy, and lived there for almost 2 months! They're still students. They have school.

Reborn smirks as he saw the despair faces the students had when they arrived in Japan and saw the big announcement board about the upcoming, exams.

The end :)

I'm sorry Idk how to end this-

I never knew how to end this.

Tysm for reading until this last part.

I'm super touched and happy ;)