Ch. 15

A maid bowed down, "Pleased to meet your acquintances, I am Hikari." She introduced herself. The people there reply their own replies.

"I will now explain the rules for this game." She stated.

"1st rule, you must only use the gun that are prepared here. So please put your things on the locker over there. Then, please use the clothes we've prepared so that your clothes will still be clean. We, the helper of red team will also do body checks so don't even think of hiding something else." The maid, Hikari's eyes glinted dangerously.

"2nd rule, once you've been hitted, please yell 'HITTED' as loud as you could before you go to the recovery room. The recovery time is one minute. If you feel like you didn't got hitted but the enemy says you did, don't worry. Your vest will vibrate when a bullet hits it. Participants has a total of 3 lives, it will be showed on your head. If you are found to violate this rule, such as hiding your caps, and found out, you'll receive a punishment from the Vongola group." A butler in the green team then explained.

"3rd rule, the winner team will receive a special prize that is valuable enough to be competed. Please kill each other in fair and square battle." Both Hikari and Hikaru (the butler) smiles as they finish reading the rules.

~Blue team~

"This team's rule is the easiest and the simplest one. Just blow your whistle if you find anyone violating rules, like the one written on this board. You will be watching over them from the sky garden, where any device won't get signal nor connected so you won't be able to cheat. That's all."

//Line Break//

"I CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS! WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF THE TEAMS!?" Gokudera furiously yelled out.

Lambo sweatdropped. "You're one of those who distribute, ahodera." He say shooking his head.

"What's that, ahoushi!? You wanna go?" The octopus head glared at the child.

"Maa maa~ It's fun to be sepparated for once in a while right, Tsuna?" The carefree guardian grinned.

Tsuna smiled nervously, "Yea.." He managed to say.

The team.. could be said worst. It seems like that it is made on purpose. You could just say, the small fishes are in one pool and the sharks are in another pool. And they are about to play survival game. The result could be seen already.. right?

Thankfully Kyoya, Mukuro, Chrome and Yamamoto are in the blue team, where Kyoya grumble, and Chrome being nervous. Gokudera and Ryohei in the red team, with the Varia leader, Levi, and also Belphegor. The unsaid members of Vongola are on the green team.

As for the Cavallone, the only one to participate are Dino and Romario, because the rest of the troops are his subordinates (not important charas *coughs). Dino with the green team, while Romario on the red team.

Arcobaleno. They've decided to stand down and became the main referee.

Giglio Nero, Yuni in the green team, Gamma in the red team.

Gesso. Byakuran unexpectedly got the blue team and already made his mind to enjoy the show with his marshmallows, along with Kikyo. Zakuro and Torikabuto with the red team. Bluebell and Daisy with the green team.

Shimon. Katou and Enma with the green team. Aoba, Kaoru, and Rauji in the blue team. Shitt P and Adelheid in the red team.

Classmates? Some of the students you know, Sasuke, Yuusuke, and Himeka on the red team. Chika and Kyoko and Hana in the blue team. Fanny and Akai in the green team.