Ch. 16

Note, I'm just randomly 'x' ing those players so xD

-

"Ugh, it's already 30 minutes and I already hated this game in the first second it was announced." Tsuna mutter out. The player that's out by this time? Almost all.

 The player that's out by this time? Almost all

'But this is quite the unexpected result

'But this is quite the unexpected result. To think this, weak team is leading-' Tsuna thought as he read the red team's movement. Because of the shooting massacre on the last chapter, they wiped out most of the players. Some accidently got hitted, while some were not accidently.

Belphegor almost went on rampage when he got hitted, but thankfully the referee took action first-

The ones left now are the -almost- skilled ones.

The blue team doesn't even had the chance to blow their whistle by the way-

Also some of the students puke because of the over filled tummies-

"A a, attention please~!" A cheerful voice could be heard around the battle-- forest. The players on the ground stopped their stalking, and directed their attention as they are asked to.

"For the next five minutes, we will enclose the forest so that it will be easier and faster for the game to finish~! So please watch out for those who are close with the deepest side of the forest, thank you!!" The cheerful voice stated, and with that everyone moves closer to the Vongola mansion's side.

~minor time skip~

The fought resumed around the 5 minutes when the ground became closer. The unfortune team was the green team, as they were the team closest to the middle of the forest.

But of course that doesn't mean the red team didn't lose anyone. The red and green team both loses all of the side charas.

Tsuna thought it's best to finish the game sooner, because he wants to kick some asses who thought of this hell game.

"Yuni, Enma, we're going to finish this real quick. You two go for the ones you think you can kill while I'll try and finish Xanxus." The brunette instructed.