chapter 7

Vote plz

Aaron in the pic^

Zinnia's P.O.V

The sun shines brightly on my face making me squint my eyes. God I hate mornings. I glance at the time, ten thirty. Great, it's a Saturday and I'm up at ten. I should be sleeping until dinner and the only reason to wake up would be to eat.

I sigh and get up from bed. Stupid mornings. Stupid sun. Stupid world. I'm not really a morning person...

I grab a towel and jump in the shower.

***

I wrap a towel around my body and walk into my room. I close the door behind me and start to scan my closet.

"Oh wow. Damn, Zinnia. You're looking good. I would love to join you." I hear a male voice shout from outside as well as a wolf whistle. My eyes widen and I turn around to be faced with Asher?

Asher smirks and bites his lip piercing. "Would I wouldn't give to unwrap you from that towel." He groans and my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

I glare at him and hold my towel tighter tinny body. "Seriously, Asher! Are you that freaking desperate that you have to watch a girl through a window without her permission? That's sad." I tell him and shut my curtains right after.

"I'm not desperate!" I hear Asher scream from outside and I chuckle quietly.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair. That was so embarrassing! Why do I always forget to close the curtains?

I can't help it I love fresh air and I hate a stuffy room. I should just move to the woods and live with the wolves... Ooh maybe there will be a werewolf pack like in those book! Then I'll meet the alpha and I'll just happen to be his mate then I'll be the luna. He would be possessive yet super nice to me, since we're mates then I'll live happily ever after...

My god I'm crazy.

I shake my head and change into shorts and a tank top. I run downstairs and make myself an omelet.

Once I finish I head back upstairs. I glance at the curtains. It's starting to get stuffy in here... I'm sure Asher is gone by now.

I open my curtains and jump in fright. I hold my chest and feel my fast beating heart. I glare at Asher and Aaron that are both standing at his window. It's as if they were waiting for me.

"You scared me!" I yell at them and Asher chuckles. But Aaron is just glaring at me. What'd I do?

"Did Asher see you naked?!" Aaron ask, completely ignoring my statement before that. I scrunch my eyebrows and squint my eyes on reflex. What the hell is he talking about now?

I shake my head. "Ew no."

He sighs in relief. Then he his glare comes back. "But Asher said he saw you naked when you came out of the shower! And you didn't even care!" Aaron crosses his arms.

We both look at Asher who sheepishly smiles and shrugs his shoulders. "Well... I might of exsatrated a bit..." He says as rubs the back of his neck with a small nervous chuckle.

Aaron's glare transfers to Asher.
"You son of a..." Asher bolts out the door before Aaron can finish and Aaron runs after him. I roll my eyes and shake my head. Boys are stupid.