chapter 8

Zinnia's outfit^

Zinnia's P.O.V

"I'm here!" I hear Elena shout from downstairs as well as the door slamming. 

I hear the sound of fast foot steps then my door opens. Elena walks in and looks around my room.

"Wow your room is so pretty. I didn't know you had money. If I would've known I would've befriended you earlier. Mama needs a new car." She jokes and I laugh. I shake my head and she starts to look around my room.

"Whoa who's the hottie?" She point to a picture of my brother and I scrunch my nose in disgust.

"That's disgusting, Elena. That my brother." I shake my head.

She chuckles. "I don't care if he's related to the Cookie Monster. He's still fine as hell." She admires the picture and I become even more grossed out.

"I'm disgusted. You're not supposed to be attracted to my brother." She shrugs and sits on my chair.

"Whatever. Anyways who's party did you get invited too?"

"I'm actually not sure. Aaron invited me."

Her eyes widen slightly. "Seriously? Wow. I've went to school with that guy for years and the only time he ever talked to me was when he asked if I wanted to have sex in the locker room. Yet you've been here for a week and he's inviting you places."

I chuckle. "He asked you to have sex in a locker room?"

She rolls her eyes. "Unfortunately. I just flipped him off and waked away. I mean he's hot but I'm not stupid. The second he has sex with a girl he ditches them. There has been rumors that him and his friends create bets and keep scores on how many girls they're with. But it's just rumors so who knows." She shrugs.

Scores? Bets? How bored are these guys? I wonder if any of those rumors have truth to them?

"Well I wouldn't know. I just met the guy. Anyways let's just have fun tonight. I wanna let loose." I jump up from my bed and she grins.

"Ok but I get to do your makeup! Which means you do my hair. Because honestly I hate doing my hair."

****

I was yelled at, scolded and told to keep still about a hundred times. I'm honestly traumatized and I never want anyone to do my makeup again.

I finish straightening Elena's hair and she claps. "Yay! I'm gonna go steal your clothes now." She grins and runs to my closet.

I laugh and examine my hair and makeup. Not gonna lie Elena did a good job. And of course you can never go wrong with curling your hair.

I walk back into my room and see Elena in one of my dresses. It's a tight black dress with a lace up at the chest.

"You look amazing!" I compliment and she grins. She twirls and does a little bow.

"Thank you. Thank you." I roll my eyes and scan my closet.

I ended up choosing light pink loose shorts. As well as a tight off shoulder black long sleeve shirt. Then I added black knee high boots/heels. Along with a black choker.