Chapter 26

VOTE IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER!

COMMENT! I love reading any comments. Say your opinion! ;)  

Zinnias P.O.V

I'm inside my old high school, standing in the middle of the hallway as students walk pass me. I look around and furrow my eyebrows. Why am I here?

I slowly move from my spot in the middle of the hallway and walk outside. No one is out here. I look around and I see the medium sized tree that I used to like to sit under. I start to walk to the tree and as I get closer I see a couple sitting under the shady tree.

A teenage guy sitting down leaning his back against the trunk of the tree. His legs are spread open and in between him is a small girl who's leaning her back against his chest. His arms are wrapped around the girl protectively. I smile they look so content and cute siting there.

For some reason i felt allured by them and I kept walking closer to the couple. Once I was a few inches away I take a closer look and my eyes widen.

That's a young Aaron! Who's holding a younger me?

What's going on?

I rush to them so now I'm right In front of them, but they seem to not notice me. As if I'm not even here.

I wave my hand in front of there faces but nothing happens. So I start to clap my hands to see if it has any affect, but still nothing. It's like they can't even see me.

All of the sudden the girl- I mean me, turns her head a little to face Aaron.

"Aaron?" She ask.

He hums a response then continues. "What is it doll face?" He ask.

"Why do you call me that?" She ask with her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Why does this seem so familiar?...

He pauses and smiles slightly to himself but younger me can't see since she's faced forward. He has this look in his eyes as if he dazed. He looks happy, and in love? "Because your as perfect and beautiful as a doll, you have a doll face" he tells her and she frowns not liking his answer. "I'm not perfect " she tells him.

He smiles down at her with adoration in his eyes. "You may not think so. But your perfect in every way to me, your nice, caring, funny, sassy, understanding, sarcastic, beautiful, and so much more that I can't even list them all." He pauses  "And also your perfect for me".

Younger me looks up at him with such a loving smile. That I couldn't help but aww. That face looked so caring as if she thought he was the only guy in the world in that moment.

"Do you really mean that?" She ask with hope laced in her voice.

He nods "every word."

She smiles brightly. "I love you". She tells him.

My smile immediately falls. God no. Why! Why! Why Am I reliving this moment. It's all coming back to me now. How did i not figure this out earlier?

This is the moment me and Aaron said I love you to each other, for the first time. Ugh!

How am I even here? How am I even seeing this?