Chapter 27

VOTE!
COMMENT! ;)

Zinnias P.O.V

"I'm ready!" I shout walking down the stairs.

I'm so excited. Aaron and Asher came over, they said we should meet up with Elena and Luke. I haven't seen Elena in six years so I'm thrilled. We talk on the phone every now and then, but seeing each other in person is so much better.

Once I reach down stairs I see Aaron sprawled out on one couch and Asher on the other. I roll my eyes at them, making them self so comfortable in someone else's home.

Once I approach them Aaron lifts his body up from his laying position. He faces me, his eyes travel up and down my body slowly. I shake my head in annoyance. I mean guys will always check out any living thing but when it happens to me it's kinda annoying.

Once he's done looking at my body after a good minute he looks at my face. He grins "Nice outfit doll face".

I roll my eyes and give a quick nod.

I'm wearing a magenta spaghetti strap, loose shirt with jean shorts that reach a higher than mid thigh. I added brown ankle gladiator sandals and long brown feather necklace.

"Alright so are we ready to go?" I ask grinning like a maniac.

Asher grumbles from the couch and gets up. He yawns "yea lets go. Where gonna meet them at the beach." He tells us tiredly.

I nod still smiling and I walk to the door, leaving them behind. I open the door and walk towards my car but a voice stops me. "Doll face what are you doing? Where taking my car". Aaron states and I sigh.

"Fine" I groan and lazily walk to his car. He chuckles at my behavior and gets in the drivers seat while I was about to get in the back seat before a someone stopped me again.

"No. Your sitting next to me doll face" Aaron orders me. I turn my head and look at him with my eyebrows raised. Did he just try to order me around?

He smirks "yes. I did just tell you what to do. So move your curvy little body and get in the front seat, unless you want me to do it myself. I'll be happy too if that's the case" he tells me.

My curvy self? "Did you just call me fat?" I ask in a threatening tone. His eyes widen and he shakes his head "what! No I did not call you fat! I said your curvy, which wasn't an insult. I love that your hips are big. Why would you even say that? Your perfect no doubt about it" he rants and I ended up blushing. I was just joking about the whole thing even if he did call me fat I wouldn't of cared.... That much. Ok, ok I probably would've cared but who wouldn't.

I obviously have my insecurities but I try to like my body as much as I can. Which everyone should no matter what size.

I stare at him and after he's done mumbling stuff about how I could even ask him that question, he stares at me back. I smile slightly and slowly his lips turn into a grin. I forgot how I could just get lost in his beautiful brown eyes.

I hear someone clear there throat and I turn my head, Asher is standing outside of the car looking at us with amusement. "Well if you guys are done with your flirting, I would like to leave now. God damn it, this is why I never go out with couples. I hate third wheeling." He mumbles in annoyance.

I quickly shake my head. "No where not a couple." I tell him, frowning at the accusation.

He laughs "I know that, but you guys still act like you are." He states and I frown. Do we really? I have a boyfriend, I shouldn't be so cozy with Aaron.