Chapter 9

Zinnia in the pic ^

Zinnia's P.O.V

I tried to turn my body to the side of my bed but something blocked me. What the heck? When did my pillow get so soft and warm? I move a little more but stop when I hear a groan?

"Doll face stop".

WAIT WHAT!? My eye shoot open and I see I'm shoved into someone's chest and 2 arms are wrapped around me. What? I look up to see who's the face even though Im pretty sure I already know who it is because there's only one person who calls me doll face.

I look up and I was right it was Aaron's handsome face. How can he look so good this early in the morning? But then I go back to reality I'm not in my room and Aaron is HOLDING ME!

"AARON!!!" I scream. He jumps up from his bed in a panic, looking around probably thinking there's danger.
"What!? What's going on!" he ask confused

"Exactly. What's going on how did I get here in your bed? The last thing I remember was you singing then we all went back to the party and I was dancing?" I ask trying to remember what happened..........

Aaron's P.O.V

10 hours earlier..........

So after the whole truth or dare game we went back to the party where everyone is at.

I don't even know why we played that game. It was like we were in middle school again but I played it anyways to hopefully find out more information about Zinnia and I did.

I found out she still has her innocents, which made me more happy than it should've of. I know it shouldn't because my intentions with her aren't good but I can't help it. The moment she said she was a virgin I was filled with joy because she hasn't been used and touched by anyone. Also I don't like the thought of her and another guy in such a intimate way. I'm not gonna lie and say that thought of taking her innocence didn't cross my mind because it did a lot. But at the same time I felt bad for what I'm doing to her. I shake my head, quickly brushing it off because she means nothing to me.

The problem is I feel drawn to her for some reason. But I can't get attached to her because I have to stick to the plan. Once I win the bet I'll have to forget about her and go back to being with different girls, back to my player self. That's what makes me happy...Right?

We went back up to the party, Zinnia and Elena went strait to the dance floor. They both start to dance crazy but I was just focused looking at Zinnia she was making weird silly faces while dancing to make Elena laugh. I was sitting on a chair just watching her laughing silently to myself. I probably looked like a creep but she always calls me a creep so would it make a difference?

After the song was over, some song by Chris brown goes on and Zinnia LOVES his music. Her and Elena start to dance for real not all wacky. Zinnia started to sway her hips and move to the beat of the song. It was so hot. I move in my seat a little and watch her intently, watching her every move. But then I stop, What if other guys are watching too? I start to look around making sure no horny teenage guys are watching her.

But what did I expect when it comes to Zinnia of course guys were watching. I was about to get up and go threaten some people but she stopped her seductive dance and went somewhere. Where is she going?

I get up and walk to Elena who's still dancing but with some random guy this time. "Where did Zinnia go" I ask.

"Bathroom" she replies still dancing. I nod and sit back in my seat. While I was sitting some skinny red head girl comes over to me.

"Hey Aaron" she greets biting her lip trying to be sexy.

"Hey" I reply curtly.

She frowns then regains her her composure. "Do you want to come to my house after the party" she says twirling a piece of her bright red hair.