|13| departure

Aleks turned over, noticing James was still asleep. He leaned forward, gently placing his lips on the other's. James' eyes slowly fluttered open.
"What are you doing?" The older asked quietly, smiling.
Aleks shrugged, kissing James softly.
James hummed quietly, lying on his back and pulling Aleks on top of him, remember last night's events. "Mh, last night was fun." He chuckled, placing his hands on the boy's still bare hips.
Aleks blushed, forgetting he was still fully unclothed. "Yeah, it was." He sat next to James, motioning for the other to turn over, which he did. He traced his fingers along the fading nail marks and scratches, glancing at James.
"Well, they don't look that bad.." Aleks mumbled, placing soft kisses along the light injuries.
James breathed out a laughter, reaching to grab his phone only to notice it was dead. "Shit. Is you're phone on? Mine died."
Aleks got up and grabbed his jeans, fishing in his pockets for his phone. When he found it he found himself in the same predicament. "Nope. Dead. Kinda didn't get to charge it yesterday for various reasons." He smirked, plugging the cable from the wall into the bottom of his phone. "Here, give me your phone I'll put it on the living room charger."
James tossed the phone, Aleks easily catching it. The Russian threw on a pair of boxers and an oversized shirt before walking out to the living room.
"So, do you want any breakfast?" Aleks called out, rummaging through the fridge.
"Nah," James replied, wrapping his arms around Aleks, slightly startling him. "I probably gotta get going soon."
Aleks pouted, shutting the fridge and turning around. "Aw, do you have to?" He asked, leaning his head against the other's chest as he wrapped his arms around him.
"Yeah, my sister has probably been flipping the fuck out. I'm gonna have to deal with hell's wrath when I walk through that door." James huffed, tracing small circles on Aleks' back. He grabbed a nearby sheet of paper and a pen, scribbling down his address and a short note underneath.

'Be sure to call or text before you swing by. Gotta have my house and myself looking dapper for you ;-*
-xoxo James'

"Here. If you ever wanna visit." James handed Aleks the paper, walking back to the male's room to get dressed. Aleks sighed, plopping onto the couch and staring out the window, already feeling lonely from hearing his boyfriend had to leave. He turned towards the hallway, seeing James fully dressed with his keys in hand.
"Well.." James walked to the door, slipping on his shoes. "Guess this is goodbye, for now."
Aleks stood from the couch and engulfed his boyfriend in a warm hug, burying his head in his shoulder. "Okay. Goodbye. I had fun."
James smiled, kissing his boyfriend for the last time today. "So did I. I l-" James paused quickly. "I'll text you when I get home if I can." He said as he grabbed his phone off the charger.
"Okay... Bye.."
"Bye, Aleksandr."
Aleks stared as James left through the front door, still holding it open to watch his boyfriend get into the car. James smiled, waving at Aleks. Aleks waved back, watching as the car backed out of the driveway, and down the empty road.