|21| pleased to meet you

*last chapter aaa! thank you all for the reads, votes, and comments <3. i hope you enjoy the end xoxo

_________________

Aleks quietly opened Jordan's front door, shutting it the same way. He walked to his room, gently shaking him awake.
"Mh, Aleks? Are you okay?" The older groaned, rubbing his eyes.
"Yeah. Yeah I'm okay.. I'm gonna go home.. James is coming over."
"A-Are you guys okay?"
Aleks nodded. "We're okay."
"Okay.. I'm here if you need me. Stay safe, it's like, 5 A.M. All the weirdos are out at this time."
Aleks laughed, hugging his friend. "Thank you for everything, Jordan. I'll talk to you later."
"Alright, cya." Jordan rolled onto his other side, closing his eyes.
Aleks had a small smile on his face as he grabbed his keys and left the apartment, making sure to lock up on his way out.
As he drove home he briefly stared up at the sky, the darkness beginning to fade as the sun began to rise. He let out a soft sigh as he pulled into his driveway.
He sat on his small porch, gazing at the orange leaking into the lightening sky.
The birds began to sing, perched onto their branches on the trees.
The lights in people's houses began to turn on as the residents got ready for work or school.
Aleks took a deep breath and shut his eyes, enjoying the calmness of the world around him. He opened his eyes as a car pulled into his driveway. He couldn't hold back the smile at the man who stepped out of the car.
James smiled too. Aleks stood up as the older walked up to him, noticing his puffy eyes from crying. James wrapped his arms around the other, Aleks returning the embrace.
"I love you.. okay?" Aleks whispered softly.
James nodded, hugging tighter onto Aleks. "Okay. I love you, too." He stepped back, smiling shyly.
Aleks grinned at the heavenly orange glow now illuminating the other.
"Aleks.. Let's start over. I-.. I can't forgive myself for what I've done.. I'm just so sorry.."
Aleks leaned forward, hushing him with a kiss. "Shh, James, it's okay. It's okay. We can start over."
James smiled, staring down at his feet before looking back up at Aleks, out stretching his hand. "Okay...

"Hi.

"My name is James Wilson and I have loved you since the first second I saw you.

"Pleased to meet you."