|2| sexting

[a/n: releasing this early bc the first chapter got way more favs than i thought it would so take a short smut chapter as a thank you ;^)]

Stranger: i would teasingly palm you through your jeans, enjoying every sound you make.

Aleks began palming himself, imagining the scenario playing out.

Stranger: 'does that feel good?' id ask, already knowing the answer.

Stranger: are you touching yourself right now?

You: ...yes

Stranger: good. i want you to feel good. slide down your pants and boxers for me.

You: okay.

Stranger: you dont have to type anymore.

Stranger: start slowly stroking yourself. imagine its me.

Stranger: use your other hand to slide up your shirt. trace around your nipple before twisting it between your fingers.

Stranger: speed up your strokes. run your thumb over the tip of your member.

Aleks was breathing heavily, still doing all James said. He leaned back into the sofa, shutting his eyes for a brief moment.

"James.." Aleks moaned softly, embarrassed at what he was doing. He pushed away that thought, stroking himself faster as he let out short, quick breaths.

You: fucking hell, im close

He managed to type out, teasing himself by slowing down his strokes

Stranger: cum for me. moan out my name.

The Russian threw his head back, slightly arching his back as his tugs grew more intense.
"Ah, shit! Oh my god, James!" Aleks allowed himself to moan aloud, quickly sliding his laptop away as he released onto the coffee table. He stroked himself a few more times, his seed dripping onto his fingers. His chest rose heavily with his breaths. He grabbed a couple of the nearby tissues, cleaning up his mess.

You: ..well.. that was fun

Stranger: glad to hear, sweet cheeks ;)

Stranger: think its time for me to hit the sheets. you got a kik?

You: aw. yeah its aleks_hd

Stranger: alright, i'll talk to you tomorrow. goodnight princess

You: dont call me that

You: goodnight

Stranger: ;p

Stranger has disconnected.