Chapter 3

Recap: ava had just told jacob and roc that she was mad at them

----------------------------------------------------

Ava POV:

Why are you mad at us we tried to help you so you wouldnt get suspended or go to jail so why da fuck are you mad at us for?! the boys yelled

First off all dont fucking raise your voice at me better talk to me like you got a brain,2 i dont care if i get suspended or got sent to prison as long as i beat that ass im all good and lastly im pissed at you two beause while they was over there talking shit you were laughing along with them dont think i didn't see you then u gonna talk to me about how you were only tr--! Before i could finish what i was gonna say Lexi yelled over me asking roc if he really laughed i could tell she pissed and in shock i kinda felt bad i don't know why though and dumbass roc just stood their with his head down not answering her question which made me even more mad so i answered the question for him by saying Fuck yeah he did Lexi but its all good shows what type of brother he is!!

roc: YOOO SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMN AVA IM SICK OFF YOUR GHETTO ASS !!!

after he said that i was heated then everyone jumped in yelling at Jacob and Roc for what they did well at least i think evveryone was still yelling at them...

Lexi POV:

After i heard that my bestfriend and my own brother was laughing at what them hoes said about us i was pissed even though they never told us what they said it still bothers me so i just went the bathroom took my hair out the tight bun, put my snapback back on my head, and fixed my clothes. After i was done i walked into straight madness i saw Juju Ava and Kiki yelling at my brother and jacob i honestly didnt care so i just walked back into the cafeteria until i bumped into this cute ass boy :)!

hey beautiful you okay the boy asked ?

i started blushing at the fact that he called me beautiful i dont get that alot normally its yooo you sexy as fuck or when you gonna let me tap that -.- ! Yeah im good sorry for bumping into you i replied back with a half smile .

Dont be i should have been looking at where i was going my name is Troy by the way i love your hat too he said checking me out alil bit trying not to get caught but sadly he did!

I laughed at that an said thank you my name is alexus but you can call me Lexi tho! What's so funny Lexi he asked smirking at me ? OOOOO nothing at all boy nothing at all i said laughng a little , next thing I knew he pushed me up against the wall leaning up against me gently asking me again what was soo funny so i gave in and told him I saw him checking me out trying not get caught he just laughed an i laughed along with him

Something about this boy just makes me wanna smile all the damn time.

Its cool though cause i saw you biting your lip at me and blushing so we even troy laughed

.

Whatever and i did not bite my lip but i did blush soo dont get too cocky and your cute you got a girlfriend i asked him? He just smiled at me an shaking his head in return after a few seconds i pushed him off of me gently an i took his phone out of his pocket adding my number he just stood their biting his lip i shook my head at him and handed him his phone back.

Your a flirt you know that he asked me ? I nodded my head an started to walk away an yelled back at him to text me then walked away!

After that whole incident was over i was starting to walk over to my table until i heard someone call my name i got annoyed cause i just wanted to be left alone but once i turned around and saw roc's friends calling me over at that moment i almost fainted cause i really didnt wanna go over there....