Chapter 13

~Lexi~

Ever since that day Jacob opened his big ass mouth about me liking prodigy I haven't spoken to any of them except for Lola and Troy it's not that I'm mad at the girls or the boys i just know that there gonna ask me how I've been or if I'm still mad at Jacob since I haven't talked to them in like three weeks that's not bad right?

I feel bad but I can't go over there an risk prod wanting to talk to me I don't even look his way anymore he has been trying to talk to me for the longest but after awhile he just stopped but I know he still wants to talk to me though cause in almost all the classes he stares at me .

I miss us just talking and hanging out with each other ever since that day I've been becoming closer friends with Lola an she really good with cheering people up but I just wish we could all hang out with each other again.

But do you guys remember that I was suppose to get jumped well it never happened but I think it's gonna happen today cause today is Friday an that girl they were gonna jump me with is here so I'm ready for anything but Lola is gonna fight them with me she said it would be 'fun'.

~Prod~

Ugh I'm so annoyed an upset since Jacob said that Alexus likes me she hasn't spoken to me since she won't even look at me an its killing me like forreal I miss talking to her an messing around her. It's gotten so bad that she stopped sitting at our table an now she sitting with Troy an Lola I miss Alexus so much I gotta find a way to get her to talk to me it's basically four weeks now .

~Jacob ~

Ok so I know you guys probably hate me but I really don't care cause I only told for a reason an Lexi should know that I do everything for a reason an as soon as she realizes that the better .

~Ava~

I miss Lexi :( like forreal that's my bestie my sister the wifey my everything its just not the same without her but something good did happen to me roc and I go out!!! So this is what happened after Jacob told prod that Lexi likes him later that day I was at lexi's house but it was just me an him there an we was talking about what Jacob did an how it was wrong but I noticed that roc was getting mad cause he hates when people hurt her sister or make her upset so I changed the subject.

So we sat down on the couch downstairs an watched t.v just to get our kinds off things until I went to the kitchen to get us some popcorn cause we decided to watch a movie an when I went in there he followed me an picked me up an sat me on the counter an started kissing me !

I was so shocked but of course I kissed back we made out for a long ass time. Then boom we are going out he's mad sweet like forreal we hang out all the time everyone knows about us except for Lexi I wanna tell her but she not talking to us so the only thing I can do is go on about my day .

~Lexi~

I'm in Spanish class taking down notes from the smart board on how to say certain phrases and foods I honestly don't know why I have this class I know how to speak Spanish anyways so I get 100 's in this class but the only thing I don't get is why you gotta say everything in Spanish?

Like even when my Spanish teacher Mr. Marks is teaching a lesson he teaches it in Spanish and some kids in this class don't understand what he saying so they ask me or my friend Trey what he's saying I swear that's gets so annoying but I still help them cause I know I would be frustrated if I didn't know what he was saying.

I have to pee really bad but I have to finish writing my notes before I can go. I sped wrote my notes down in my pink and blue notebook it came out sloppy but it's good enough. Once I finished I raised my hand