Chapter 7

Juju's  Pov:

I'm out in the halls talking with my girls, prince, Jacob,  and Ray. We are talking about what happened yesterday with Prod, Miss baker, Lexi, and Mellisa.

Yoo what happened yesterday was crazy like for real i'd never thought that would happen especially with her mom Jacob said opening a pack of skittles. I laughed  i know right but i still gotta find out the real reason on why they were late i didn't believe that bullshit Prod told me Taco Bell isn't even open at eight in  the morning you should know that ray i said rolling my eyes at him.

Oh yeah that is true that's a shame i love love tacos how i not know that ray said shaking his head. We should go see Lexi today after school so we can go talk to her said Kiki an Ava in unison.

I wonder how she's doing after that whole incident at home that was sad and crazy i can't believe she would say something like that to her daughter prince said looking down at his feet then back at us.

 I know but that's her life i feel bad but she probably happy as hell because she with prod  i quickly covered my mouth after i said that because i wasn't suppose to say anything about them two Ava an Kiki slapped me hard in the back for opening my mouth. 

Shit. I mumbled looking down at my feet.

What do you mean she's happy because she's with prod both prince and Ray asked me in unison?

Uhh i gotta go Juju  both Ava and kiki said in unison as they ran off in different direction.  I think i'll just go to class early today i started to turn around an walk away until felt Prince pull me back into a wall with both of them trapping me on each side of me so i couldn't go anywhere.

Now explain on why she would be soo happy prince said walking closer to me. Ugh you guys can't tell anyone like nobody not even her brother she will kill me okay you guys gotta promise?! 

I promise they said in unison then looking at each other funny then back at me for me to tell them. Well Alexus has had a big crush on prodigy an whenever shes around him she so happy this is the happiest i ever seen her but you can't say anything cause she would really be mad like i know she wouldn't care if you guys knew an didn't say anything but if you mention it around anyone she'd kill all of us!

For real !! aw that's so cute they would make a cute couple like for real they already act like one kinda the way they all hugged up under each other but imma tell her i know she should know ray said to me i just sighed.

Well... to be honest i think Prod likes her too cause he always talks about her like all the time an he calls her beautiful not in front of us cause he knows we would say something.

True true very true but that's sweet but if we told them they would make a cute couple i bet you that Lexi would start smiling or just look at prod i know her they would make a cute couple but since ya'll know can i go to class now i asked raising my eyebrow?

sure they both said in unison once again an moved out my way as i was walking i felt someone starring directly at my ass an when i turned around an saw it was prince ray just started laughing i turned back around smiling to myself.

Lexi's pov: 

I just woke up at nine thirty shit i mumbled i was supposed to be ready at eight in this orning so Prod could come with me to school, i sat up on the couch grabbing my phone ready to call Prod but when i looked to my left he was sitting right there playing temple run  i jumped an my phone fell to the floor an he just chuckled an said morning sleepy -head.

Hey Prod uhh how did you get in here i asked curiously while  pushing my hair to the back of my head.  Oh i kinda figured you weren't gonna be awake at eight so Roc let me stay here this morning until you woke up he said turning his phone off.

Oh okay thanks for waiting for me imma go get dressed i got up an ran upstairs to take a shower brush my teeth an do all that good stuff.

After i was done i put on my ;

minnie mouse pink sweatshirt with a huge cupcake on it 

black jeans

black liquid eyeliner

pink minnie mouse flats to match my shirt

my bow earrings

and my sparkling pink lip gloss 

after i was done getting dressed i let my hair down an went downstairs to where prodigy was.

You ready asked prodigy as he checked me out . Yeh just letme get phone, i had never picked it up when it fell to the floor i bent over to get it an i heard prodigy say damn to himself i just giggled an went an sat on his  lap. What's so funny he asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist ?

 I started blushing really hard again so  i covered  my face, I heard you say damn when i bent over i said giggling . Oh well its my fault that you got the cake he said removing my hands from my face but i just turned the other an laughed again.

Why won't you let me see your beautiful face Lexi he said smiling at me making  me look at him my face was bright  red he just so sweet. Wanna take a picture before we leave ?

Sure why not i said smiling as i pulled out my phone an i took a picture of us sticking our tongues out, us biting our lips, and the last surprised me he kissed me on the cheek that when i took the picture you could see i turned bright red.

Prod's Pov:

Aww Lexi looks cute when she blushes its fun messing with her a seeing her smile brightens up my day i just wish she was my girl already she's amazing .

Imma keep the last picture as my lockscreen i told her kissing her cheek again. Omg Prod stop she laughed ur making blush an me too you ready now she asked me ?

Yeah now get off me i said pushing her off my lap making her fall to the ground i laughed at her. Jerk! she yelled proddie can you carry me pwease she asked in a cute baby voice i couldn't say no to that so i picked her bridal style an carried her all the way to school as we talked an laughed on the way there.

When we got to the school i put her down an she gave me a hug as i put my arm around her waist walking to the class with her.

Lexi's Pov:

 We are walking to Miss Baker's class an prod has his arm my waist ahh this boy i absoutley love him to death i wish he was mine already. When we made it to her class he let go of me as we walked Ray and Prince were pointing an smirking at us as they talked to each i just shrugged it off an went To miss baker's  desk with Prod.

What are you two doing here an especially together ugh miss baker asked with an attitude? I was just about to say something about her rude comment but Prod cover my mouth so i wouldn't say anything an he just answered the question by telling her we are here for the homework i sighed an took his hand of my mouth.

Oh you are since you and your friends are a group i want you to do your homework  right now which is to do a dance routine right now she said pushing the table out the way so we could have room. But miss im wearing flats i told her hoping i could do it next week on monday but she just ignored me ancalled ava, Juju, and kiki up here so we could do the dance i sighed an gave them a hug. What song are we dancing to Ava asked miss baker?

I'm Legit by Ciara featuring Nicki Minaj do you guys remember the routine she asked ?

We all nodded as she started the music then we began to the routine once we were done she gave us the grade which was an A+ i was happy i gave the girls a hug an told them i'd see them later i was mad though prod didnt get any homework  after we left we started heading back to my house.

(video of the routine an pic of alexus outfit on  the side