Chapter 20

~Lexi~

Ayeeee it's my Birthday Month today is February 5 it's a Wednesday and my birthday is on the 14 which is Valentine's Day an it's on a Friday I'm definitely gonna turn up and the dance on Friday like yess!

Right Now I'm in Homeroom talking to Lola and Diggy about what I want to do for my birthday I'm so excited.

"Do you have any ideas of what you wanna do for your birthday Lexi?" Lola asked as she started eating a bag of Doritos she had in her bag.

"Actually I do i first wanna tell everyone about my past on the 13 I think you guys have a right to know you guys have become like my family to me. "

"Aww I love you Lexi." Lola said as she kissed my cheek.

I giggled. "Love you too".

" Do I have to be there when you tell them about your past since I already know it's very upsetting Lexi." Diggy asked as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"No you don't have to be there Diggy".

"Okay do you have any ideas of what you want for your birthday as a gift?" Lola and Diggy asked at the same time .

"Guys you don't have to get me anything." I said

"Yes we do "

"I guess but anyways enough about me who do you like Lola I'm going get you a boy-" Before I could finish Troy came walking in an sat next to Lola and kissed her.

I looked at Diggy then back at them diggy was just as shocked as I was I didn't think Lola had boyfriend.

"Umm are we missing something here or ?" Diggy asked as he raised an eyebrow .

They just laughed .

"Lexi I don't need a boyfriend I go out with Troy." Lola said while giggling an holding Troy's hand.

"Since when"?! Diggy and I asked at the same time.

"Umm like two weeks ago." Troy said.

"Awww Boobie got a girlfriend". I said while laughing .

"You got to stop calling me that." Troy said while laughing .

"I guess."

~Cookie~

So I'm walking around with Jacob around the gym before class an were just talking about what were gonna do for Lexi's birthday and what we gonna get her.

"Jacob what if we made her a like a huge poster like we can buy a camera and take a bunch of pictures with her and old pictures we have an put them on the poster an write all good things about her so that way she can hang it in her room?" I said as I sat down on the bleachers that are in the gym.

"Yeah we could do that but how we gonna do that if you staying at her house unless u come to my house an we make the poster there." Jacob said .

"Yeah I guess we could do that." I said as bite my lip to stop me from smiling .

I guess I wasn't doing to good of hiding my smile cause he started smirking at me .

We were staring at each other for a few minutes until the bell rang an we left to go to our classes but before we left I had told him that i would go an get a camera today an then I kissed his cheek leaving him standing there in the gym.

~Lexi ~

All Of my classes have been going by just fine even though Maddie , Megan , && There new friend Ashley kept talking about me almost all day I just ignored them nobody is going to ruin my birthday month . Plus I'm trying to look at things in a more positive way instead of fighting all the time .

I'm in math Class finishing up a test that was given to me that I had missed the other day . My teacher told me when I was done I could have free time .

When I was finally done with the test

I gave it to my teacher to get my grade I ended up getting a 85 on it .

After I got my grade I asked for six pieces of paper Im gonna write Dear Letters like Dear Bae , Dear ex, Dear BestFriend, Dear Enemy , Dear Person I Miss , && Dear Unborn Child. I had planned on stapling these into my diary .

The first one I did was Dear Bae .

-Dear Bae , I'm so glad To have you in my life you make me so happy , you have literally made me the happiest girl in the world by asking me to be your girlfriend an I'm so glad I get to spend my birthday with you this month thanks for being the best <3

•••••

-Dear Ex , I miss you so much

Not only were you my first boyfriend you were my best friend I still have the love ring you gave me when we was 6 ... If I could take back what happened to you I would I miss && love you rest in peace Brian 😔💕

•••

-Dear BestFriend , Or should I say Bestfriends I love you guyssss sooooo much you guys are are the best I know I'm mean at time but I still love you guys thanks for always being my side .

••••

-Dear Enemies, To Be Honest I don't have much to say about you all I can say is have a nice life ..

••••

-Dear Person I Miss , Hey Brian I Hope you miss me as much I miss you it wish you were still alive so I can just hug you an talk to you like we used to I love you Brian I'm so sorry for what happened to you .

••••

-Dear Unborn Child , Son or Daughter I can't wait to you are finally in my life I'm going to spoil you so much an make sure you have a wonderful non - stressful life to my son or daughter I love you ❤️.

••••

I finished all my letters an out them in my folder I finished just in time to cause school was now over . I went to my locker to grab my jacket an I started walking home with Prod since he was waiting for me at the door he's so sweet <3 .