Chapter 17

~Lexi's Pov~

So far this week has been going perfectly fine besides the fact that Megan and her friends always have something to say I just ignore them. Today is Thursday yes Thursday not Tuesday because we had a snow storm that just happened out of no where so school had got canceled for two days . But today I'm not going to school either is roc or Bella my cousin Lealach aka cookie is finally coming down here today so were going to be cleaning , cooking etc.

It's five in the morning and I'm the only one up I already took a shower and brushed my teeth stuff like that. Right I'm just getting dressed I'm putting on my black leggings, gray button up shirt, my ring (the one I always wear) , black uggs , and my silver hoops.

When I was done getting dressed I painted my nails purple ,then put my hair in a sock bun and my lip gloss. I walked over to my desk and put on my glasses ,yes I wear glasses now I can't see for shit . Just when I was about to leave my room to start going downstairs my phone started ringing who calls at five in the morning?

I walked over to find out my favorite Aunt in the entire world was calling me so I answer the phone .

"Hey Aunt Mary I miss you so much!!" I said excitedly into the phone.

"I miss you two Hun how is everybody?"

"Everyone is good Aunt Mary I miss you I wanna come see you so bad !" I said as I sat on my bed.

"Ask your mom Hun maybe you can come today I would love to see you".

"Well there's two problems with that one Lealach is coming down here today so I have to clean an stuff and two mom abandoned us she's now living the guy that raped me when I was younger so it's just been Bella Roc and I living on our own".

"OMG are you serious you should have called me I'm coming down there you need someone to watch you guys and how do you even get to school ?" Omg that's just terrible she did that to u guys! I'll be down there in a few imma just a pack a few clothes ok ?"

"Okay Aunt Mary I'll see you when you get here love you".

"Love you two bye".

Well at least that's good I hung up my phone and went downstairs and started cleaning up the kitchen .

After I finished cleaning the kitchen up downstairs Roc and Bella came downstairs all dressed up an I ran an gave my brother a big hug . I could tell he was surprised cause I never really done that before but he went along with it.

"What was that for?" Roc said as he took seat next to Bella on the couch.

"I don't know I just wanted to hug you." I said as I giggled

"Sissy I'm mad at you." Bella said as she walked over to me an punched me in my leg . I picked her up .

"Why?"

"Because you never bring my boyfriend ray or prodigy over here anymore!" Bella said while punching me again but this time in my arm.

" Ow Bella but speaking of ray I need to call him".

"Yay when you do lemme speak to him!" Bella said as she ran back upstairs to her room .

I shook my head an ran and jumped on roc .

"Damn what the hell Lexi why are u so happy today what did prod do to make so happy so early in the morning?!" Roc said while laughing at me.

"He didn't do nothing!" I protested "I'm jus happy cause Aunt Mary called me today an I told her what happened between mom and I an now she's coming to stay with us and plus cookie is coming down here today!"