chapter 5

Lexi's POV:

(at home)

I'm at home chilling in my room with my little sister Bella she's soo cute i love this girl to death she six years old an she knows to much for age right now we're talking about her boyfriend that she has in school, lord what am i gonna do with her.

Lexi soo yeah my boyfriend is soo cute an adorable he always nice to me ahhh i love him said Bella. Lord Bella you should not be dating what do you even know about dating huh? i asked her laughing until she smacked my arm for laughing at her "relationship". I know that you are in love with prodigy so hush sissy .

Oh my god how do you even know about him i never talk about him around you i asked Bella kinda shocked that she knew about him? Wellll maybe you should stop making out with your pillow an saying Oh prodigy i love you sooo much an i wish you were mine sissy!

Bella! i laughed don't mention him around anyone or your gonna be in trouble an go to your room your too much to handle girlie i love ya but i cant deal with your relationships.

okay Lexi i love you too can i c-- Before Bella could finish her sentence roc came in an asked if he can talk to me i really didn't wanna talk him because i was still kinda mad at him for laughing im not really mad at Jacob because yeah he's my best friend but roc is my brother an i had no idea what they said us about us an he could laughed about something that i wouldn't have liked.

Ugh i groaned an asked politely for Bella to leave my room so Roc an i can talk abut whatever he wanted to talk about. Once Bella had left the room i told Roc to sit down with me on the bed, there was an awkward silence for about three minutes but Roc broke the silence by apologizing for laughing at what whatever the girls had said.

Its okay roc i told him just don't do stuff like that cause i wouldn't do it to you is that all you wanted to talk about i asked him curiously? Well actually no i wanted to talk about today he said you did good talking today i was glad to see you smile an laugh it made me happy said roc.

Well i'm glad i made you happy i really am imma start talking more cause i was actually happy for once i replied back smiling at roc.

That's good sis but don't get so comfortable with these boys especially that boy named Troy i don't want you talking to him roc said sternly !

Once he had said that i got mad because he's always telling me who to talk to what to do i understand i have a very bad past an he doesn't want me to get hurt but he doesn't even know him i just started talking to him he needs to calm down sometimes!

Why roc why you don't even know him i know you don't want me to get hurt because off my past but at least get to know him before you judge him you haven't given him a chance you can't pick an choose who i talk to you roc!!

I'm sorry Alexus he sighed i just can't take you getting hurt again i try an get to know him for you but i won't like it dont ask me why either with that roc left my room slamming my door i swear he can be a girl sometimes he just basically ruined my night so i plopped on my bed an began texting rayray, princeton,,ava,and kiki in a group chat.

{Lexi_Boo}: hey guys an gals...

{Tacos_yass}: wassup taco buddy?

{Misfit101}: yooo ?

{Rose_Beauty}: whats wrong lexi?

{Dope_Swag}: you do know its ten o'clock an you woke me up -.-?

{Lexi_Boo}: sorry kiki love ya an nun my homies just my brother got me mad

{Tacos_yass}: wht happened?

{Misfit101}: ??

{Dope_Swag}: he controlling you again?