Chapter 21

~Cookie~

Since Today Is Thursday Jacob && I Didn't Go To School Because We Wanted To Get Started On Lexi Birthday Present. I'm Currently At Jacob's House Going Through All His Old Photos Of Lexi && Him . They Were So Adorable When They Were Little 💕.

So Far We Have A Vibrant Pink Color Poster With The Words "Happy Birthday Beautiful "In Bubble Letters.

"How Many Pictures You Think I should Pick Out ?" Jacob Asked Me as he Scattered A Couple Pictures Out On The Floor .

"Umm Pick Out Six of Your Favorite Photos Of You && Her && I'll Do The Same An Where Ever We Have Space Left We Will Add More Pictures ."

"Okay Sounds Good.. But How Long You Gonna Be Up Here For ?" Jacob Asked As He Kept Looking Through Pictures .

"Umm Maybe For A While I Wanna Move In With Lexi I Like It Up Here A lot But I Don't Know... Why Ready To Get Rid Of Me Already ? " I Said While Giggling A Little While Gluing Some Pictures Of Lexi && I On the Poster.

"Of Course Not I Love Having You Around I Missed You A lot Actually." Jacob Said As He Looked up An Smiled At Me .

"Aw Jacob I Missed You Too !" I Said As I Got Up An Gave Him A Big Hug."

"That Would Be Cool If You Lived With Lexi Though That Way I Get To See My BestFriend && My Beautiful Friend Cookie ." He Said As He Kissed My Cheek .

All I Could Do Was Smile And Blush .

~Lexi~

Today Has Been Such A Long Boring Day None Of My Friends Were At School Today Not Even My Brother . The Only Person That Was At School Was my Baee 😍 Prod He Was so Nice To Me He Kept Complimenting Me An Holding Me . He Even Walked Me Home An Bought Me Ice Cream .

I'm So Lucky To Have Him In My Lifee , As Of Now I'm In My Room Writing Down A List Of Things I Wanna Change An Things I Want For My Birthday . I Normally Never Accomplish All Things I Want But This Year I'm going To Try An Do EveryThing . It's Like a Little Tradition I Do Every Time My Birthday Comes Around I Do Something I Always Wanted To Do With Myself Or Just In General .

So Far My List Says :

My Birthday List

•Dye My Hair Brown && Get Blonde Tips

•Cut My Hair To Shoulder Length

• Get A Tattoo(s)

•Finish My Diary 💕

••Quote Of The Day : I Have dreams Just Like You ..

I Know it's Short But Thats All I Really Want I Don't Want Nothing Fancy .

I Wrote My List In My Diary && Decided To Go To Prod's House Since There's Nothing To Do And because I Miss My Baby ♡ .

~No Ones Pov~

While Lexi Was On Her Way Too Prods House Everyone Else Was At his House Planning On What Else There Gonna Do For Her Birthday && Wrapping Some Of The Other Gifts That They Already Have for Her .

While Everyone Else Was Doing that Megan And Her Other Two friends Ashley And Maddie Were Discussing A Plan Too Ruin Lexi Birthday At The Dance On Friday . Megan is Very Jealous At The Fact That Lexi Is Now Happy With Prod And She Is Now Trying To Do Anything And Everything To Break Them And Se Intends To Do Just That .

Ashley On The Other Hand Doesn't feel That Comfortable With The Plan Even Though She Had Been Basically Been Trying To Make Lexi life A living Hell Also She knows That the person She Is Now Isn't Really Who She is She's a Nice Girl Who Doesn't Want to Hurt AnyBody. Ashley Knows This Plan Must Be Stopped . Little Does Maddie And Megan Know that She Has A Plan To Stop All Ashley Wants Is For There To Peace And To Move Back To New York With Her Dad And She Plans On doing That Before She Leaves .

~Lexi~

So Im Finally At Prods House An I walk Through The Door because The Door Is Unlocked And The First Thing I See is All My Friends And Run Straight To The Floor And Start Throwing Papers And Boxes Inside A Closet . I just Sat Down On Prods Lap As everyone Looked Around The Room All Uncomfortable and Shit.

"Are You Guys Okay Why You Guys Acting All Weird ?"

"Umm No Reason At All Why Do You Ask ?" Roc Said As He Folded A piece Of Paper An Quickly Passed It To Cookie.

"Because As Soon I Walked Through The Door You Guys Got All Jumpy And Started Hiding Stuff What's Going On ?"

"Nothing Baby Relax ." Prod Said As He Squeezed My Side .

"Hmm" I Quietly Got Up From Prods Lap And So Did Everyone else .

Something's Going On.

Everyone all Moved In Front Of the Closet So I Walked In front Of Them.

"So If a There's Nothing Going On Cookie Let Me See That Paper That Roc Gave You ."

"Umm Why ?" Everyone Said At The Same time as Cookie Did .

"I wasn't Talking To All Of You I Was Talking To cookie !" I Said while Rolling My Eyes I Was getting Annoyed what's the Big Deal About Showing Me A Piece Of Paper.

"Cookie Let Me See it Please " I Said While laying My Hand Out In Front Of Her .

"No Lexi It's Private And Personal you Don't Need To Know It's Just Between Me And Roc " She said While Looking at Roc Then At Prod .

"Or do You Mean Something Private and Personal Between Roc You And Prod " I said As I glared at The three Of Them .

"Lexi It's Not like That " The Three Of Them Said .

"Okay Whatever You Say I'm Leaving Have fun With Your Private And Personal Talk " I Said While Walking Out The Door as the Called My Name Telling Me To Come back.

I Just Walked All The way Back Home and Watched Netflix With Aunt Mary and Bella I don't Got time for Games .

~Prince~

"You think She Mad At Us ? "

"Most Likely Yeah She Us but She Will Get Over It ." Cookie Said As She handed the Piece Of Paper Back To Prod .

"What Was on That Piece Of paper Anyways That You Couldn't Show Her " I asked As I threw A Pillow At Prod .

"Oh it's Nothing Really just A Letter I'm writing for Her Birthday ."

"Aww Can I See" The rest Of the Girls Besides Cookie Asked Prod .

"I guess " Prod Said While Laughing and Showing Them the Letter .

"Guys We gotta Be More careful For The Rest Of These Couple Days We almost got Caught Prod Your Dumb Ass should have locked The Door."

"Yeah I agree What Would we Have Done If She Seen all The Those Cards And Gifts ?" Ava Said As She Finished Writing Her Card .

"No The Question Is What Would she Have Done ?" I said While Picking Up some of The extra Paper On The Floor .

"Smile and Laugh Knowing she Really wanna cry Instead" Roc Said As he Helped Me Clean .

"Stop Lying Roc Lexi Don't Even Cry She too Strong For that She Not even The Emotional Type " All the girls said At once.

"Just Cause She don't Show it Don't Mean Anything I Know My Sister She's Very Emotional And really what Person doesn't Cry everyone cries At Least Once In there Life " Roc said I just Nodded My Head An listen to everyone else Talk I Hope Lexi Is Okay .