Chapter 8

Lexi's Pov:

After a few minutes of walking we decided to go to the corner store to pick up some snacks for each other it took us at least five minutes to get there once we got there we bought skittles, jolly ranchers, grape sodas,  chocolate,  cookies, sour patch kids, and laffy Taffys.

 After that we went back to my house to eat our snacks and watch  t.v for awhile.

So what you wanna do to past time by asked prod as he sat next to me on the couch eating a pack of skittles. Uhh.. wanna watch a movie i asked taking his skittles from hm?

Sure what movie though an by the way your a good dancer that routine you did with the girls was sick prod said smiling at me . Thanks i smiled back at him offering to watch the movie Bad Boys as i got up an looked at some of the movies i have.

Yeah lets watch that he said as he got an threw away his candy wrapper an sat back. I put the movie in as i was walking back to the couch i saw that prod was stretched out on the couch so there was no place to sit i groaned in fustration. 

Prod!!!! get up so i can sit down please i whined while i tried to pull him down off the couch but i failed so i just sat on the floor an watched the movie kinda mad at the fact that im on this hard floor we were abbout ten minutes of the movie an i was dying of laughter until i felt prod pick me up an sit me on his lap i just smiled at him as he poked my cheeks an watched the movie.

We were started getting far into the movie but i guess Prod was getting bored because he kept singing in a horrible tone an kept poking me everywhere which made me laugh.

Prod i giggled stop poking me an enough with that singing gosh an watch the movie  i laughed again. Nooo i'm bored he whined as he kept tickling me, i kept laughing so much an trying to stop him from tickling me i ended up smacking him in the face an falling off his lap still laughing. Prod ended up falling on top off an started tickling me again  didn't that smack to the face hurt?

Oh my god prodigy!!! please stop i laughed and semi- yelled at him, after a few seconds he stopped tickling me an was just leaning over me looking into my eyes he started leaning in i was getting nervous but i leaned in anyway just when our lips were about to touch Roc and everybody else busted through the door and prod quickly jumped off of me an we ran to sit on the couch even though it was too late cause i'm pretty sure roc saw us.

Prod's Pov:

Damn!! I was soo  close to kissing her but of course they would walk in on us damn it i was soo close

end of Pov

Roc's Pov:

What the fuck was they just doing in here like for real for them to jump up as soon as we walk in the door ?

Uhh what was ya'll doing in here i asked raising my eyebrow an letting Bella walk through the door? N-n-nothing they both stuttered looking at each other then continuing to watch the movie they had put in the DVD player we all sat down on the couch an just starred at them for some odd reason.

What are you guys looking at asked  Lexi giggling  nervously as she glanced over at us. Ohhh nothing said princeton as a smirk appeared on his face. What is up with everyone today everyone acting hella weird.

Yo Lexi i gotta talk to you later on tonight before we go to bed tonight okay i said as i placed Bella on my lap an let her play on my phone.  I heard Lexi mumble something under breath before resting her head on prod's shoulder an saying okay as a reply to me.