Chapter 24

Author's Note ;
I Changed The Way The Characters Look And The Outfit That Alexus Is Wearing Is All In The Multimedia .

••••••

~Lexi~

It's Finally My Birthday Week It's A Wednesday And I Honestly Can't Wait For My Birthday It's Gonna Be So Much Funn . So this Is How Things Is Gonna Go Tomorrow Im Actually Gonna Stay Home And I'm Going Out To Eat With Cookie Bella And My Aunt Mary Cause Auntie Has To Work On My Birthday Anyways .

Then On My Birthday Friday It's Just Gonna Be My Friends And I we All Going To The School Party That They throwing For My Birthday And After That Ava Gonna Come Over And We Gonna Have A Girls Night Like Always .

But For Now I'm In Lunch Sitting By Myself , Lately This Has Been A Regular Routinee Thing For Me I Come To Lunch And Sit By Myself Because I Feel like My Friends Don't Want Me Aroundd Even Though Prod And Jacob Always Tell Me To Come Over And Sit With Them .

So As Of Now I'm Just Chilling On my Phonee Going Through My Pictures Until I Looked From The Corner Of My Eye I See Ray Coming To See Next To Me . I Instantly Got Happy He Makes Me So Happy I Can Tell Him anything .

"Heyy Waterbugg Why You Over Here By Your Self ?" Ray Asked As He Started Eating A Bag Of Chips He Brought With him.

"No Reason At All I Guess To Just Think " I Lied. but I do Think A lot When I'm By Myself.

"What You Thinking About?"
"Well I Have This Diary that's write in Everyday And I Was Thinking About Giving It To Prod To Let Him Read It In My Birthdayy , It Will Help Him learn A lot About Me If He Does But i don't Know If I Should Let Him Read Or Not"

"Why don't you just tell him More About Yourself instead Of giving Him Your Diary ?"

"Because it has a lot of personal stuff in there that nobody knows about besides Ava and my brother and I feel like if I start to tell him all im gonna do is cry so I think it's just better to let him read it and plus I don't cry so I'm not trying to start ."

"There's Nothing wrong with crying Lexi sometimes you have to let it out to feel better you can't hold it in forever but I mean if you think that's better than Yeahh show him your journal you could trust him and you know if you ever wanna talk about anything I'm always here for you " Ray said As he softly punched my arm .

"Aww Ray I love Youuu and yeah I know " I said as I got up and gave Ray A hug.

It was finally the end of the day and I was at home I had just finished writing a couple more pages in my journal and now I'm looking at My Hair In The mirror I wanna cut it to my shoulders for my birthday . So I got up and went into my auntie's room .

"Heyy Auntie um I was wonder since you used to be a hairdresser can you cut my hair to my shoulders please ?"
"Of Course I can honey your gonna look so pretty with your hair cut , do you have any idea on where you wanna go out to eat tomorrow ?" Aunt Mary asked as she pulled out a chair for me to sit in.

"Yeahh I wanna go to Joey Garlic's I haven't been there in forever I love there food , Imma look so pretty tomorrow ."

"I Know You are , now sit back so I can do your hair ."

After maybe a good hour went by aunt Mary was done and I had went in my room and put curlers in my hair , I want my hair to be curly for tomorrow . I Got out what I'm wearing tomorrow which is a dress and some heels and I got in bed and laid I wanna be in a good mood tomorrow so I'm going to bed early tonight .