Chapter 22

~Lexi~

So I'm not Going To School Today Or tomorrow I'm Only Going Next Week On Wednesday , Thursday, && Of Course Friday .

While Everyone Has Been Acting Weird I decided To Ask Aunt Mary If She Could take Me Out Shopping For My Birthday Outfit && For More Birthday Things Even Though It's Not My Birthday Yet .

When I asked Her She Said okay So Right Now Aunt Mary And Bella Are In The Car Waiting For Me To Come Outside . But There Just Gonna Have to Wait Because I'm Trying To find Something To Wear.

After Five Minutes Of Looking For Something To Wear I Gave Up Just Threw On Some Gray Sweats, A White V-neck T-Shirt, && a Pair Of Gray Converse An Put My Hair In Bun.

I Ran Outside And Locked The Door

And Got in The Car.

"Girl What Was You Doing Taking Four Years Just To Get Dressed And You Still Look A Mess." Bella said While Laughing .

"Shut Up Shorty "

"You Girls Are A Mess ." Aunt Mary Said As she Pulled Of Making Her Way Onto The HighWay.

"So Do You Have Any Idea What You Wanna Buy When You Get Here ?" Aunt Mary Asked .

"Umm Yeah Kinda I Wanna Buy a Dress but I'm Not Sure I'm Gonna Buy One ." I Said As I got A Messages From Mostly All my Contacts But The Most Messages Came From Prod, Roc , && Lola.

I Turned My Phone off Purposely Because I Didn't Feel Like Talking To Them Or Anyone Else .

We Finally Made It To The Mall Yess !

"Here's 750$ This Should Be Enough To Get Whatever You Wanna Get Call Me When Your Done Shopping I'm Going To Get My Nails Done ." Aunt Mary Said As She Handed Me The Money An Waved Goodbye To Bella And I .

~Cookie~

It's The End Of The day An once Again I'm with Everyone At Roc's Just Discussing About Lexi Birthday And Why She May Not Be Answering Our Texts Or Phone Calls.

I'm Just So Tired After Last Night When Lexi Left I Went Back To Her House And Talked On The Phone With Jacob All Night . <3

We Are both Mad Tired We Fell Asleep In Two Classes , And Everyone Keeps Asking Us Why We So Out Of It .

"Yo Cookie Please Just Go Upstairs And Go to sleep I'll Tell You If We hear anything From Lexi Because Your Mad Tired , Your Falling Asleep Standing Up." 😤

I Walked Over to Where Jacob Was Sitting An Sat On His Lap .

"Noo I'm Finee Leave Me Alone My Room Is To Far Anyways ." I Said As I started playing With Jacob 's Hair .

"Why You So Tired Anyways ?" Ava asked As She Started Playing With Roc's Face. She's So weird .

Before I Could Even answer Her Question Prod Busted Out Laughing and Started Smirking At Me .

"I Know Why I Know Why !!" Prod said While Laughing and Pointing At Me Like A Little Kid .

"Okayy Boy Do You Want a Cookie Damn Relax , How Do you Even Know Anyways ?" I Said While Rolling My Eyes Playfully At Him.

"Don't Worry About it Just Know I know ."

"I Mean I Guess." I Said While I rested My Head On Jacob Shoulder And Closed My Eyes .

"Anyways has Anyone got In Contact With Lexi ?" Troy Asked .

"No But I Texted Her And she Read My Message Then I tried Calling her And Her Phone Went Straight to Voicemail , So Maybe She Turned Her Phone Off ." Kiki Said While Playing a Game On her Phone .