Three

"Oh and Amanda" Ethan says jumping on my bed.

"She said to call her Mandy" Grayson says and joins him.

"Oh and Mandy" Ethan says again chuckling.

"Yes Ethan" I say sitting properly next to them.

"I was going to ask you if I could jump on your bed. But I guess it's too late" he says and giggles. He then looks around and looks at the beds sheets all around the bed. Who was so perfectly clean and tidy a few minutes ago.

"Excuse him for that" Grayson says and laughs.

"It's fine!" I exclaim and jump on the bed between the two. They immediately hover over me and start tickling me.

"Noooooo" I scream and giggle loudly.

A loud knock stops them. And they both sit properly on the bed.

"Dinners ready!" My step-mother says peeking inside the room. We all angelically smile and jump out of the bed.

Here I am, another Saturday at home, at a dinner with my parents, while my friends party. At least I have Ethan and Grayson, at least I'm not alone.

"You know guys," I say and they both stop going down the stairs, and turn around to face me "I'm glad I'm here with you guys. I prefer your company than a lame and chaotic teen party" I say sincerely. They give each other a glance, climb up the stairs to where I am and both of them give me a kiss on each cheek.

Grayson on the right and Ethan on the left.

I smile shyly at the ground and giggle.

"Cmon now, let's stop the cuddles and let's eat!" I exclaim and run down the stairs and into the living room. Ethan and Grayson following behind.

"Where's Cameron?" I ask Grayson.
"She's at university" he answers and sits at the table. I sit parallel to him and Ethan sits next to me. I give Ethan a sweet smile and he pinches my cheek.

"Ow" I squeal and he laughs.
"Don't hurt her" Grayson tells him half seriously half not. I give Grayson a thankful look and Ethan a little slap.

My step-mother appears in the room with a plate of home made lasagna in her hands. I lick my lips and clap my hands.

"I'm so hungry" I whisper.

"Same" Ethan whispers in my ear. Grayson frowns quickly but soon hides it with a big smile.

                                       ෴

"How come you guys don't come to my school?" I ask placing my hand under my chin and laying down on my bed.

"It's complicated" Ethan says laying next to me.
"No it's not" Grayson replies awkwardly.

I stare at the two arguing over this mysterious reason.

"Whatever just tell her" Ethan says disappointed and Grayson sighs laying down next to me.

"Since like pre-school we've been bullied and left out. Nobody ever liked us. Fortunately We had each other so we were never alone. But the other kids hated us as well as their parents. So at the beginning of high school after a few months of non-stop bullying, our mother decided to sign us up on an online school. And once we moved to LA, we were too scared of going back there so we just stuck with online schooling" Grayson says with a quiet tone. I frown at their story and immediately feel bad for them.

"Oh my god guys! I'm so sorry I never should've asked!" I tell them wrapping my arms around both of them.

"Don't worry Mandy, one day we would've ended by telling you." Ethan says hugging me back tightly.