Nine

"Yo guys! How was your date?" Ethan asks opening the front door of their luxurious house. I blush slightly and Grayson does so too.

Ethan is shirtless, little droplets of water are dripping down his abs and I blush harder. The droplets run down his abs to his swimsuit and down his legs filled with muscles. He watches me scan his body up and down and blushes. He quickly brushes his wet hair back and smiles.

"Who's at the door?" A voice yells from outside. Soon the voice becomes laughter joined by another voice screaming. Ethan rolls his eyes and walks up to the door and shuts it.

"Aaron, Jack shut up and come here!" He shouts back and smiles at us. He gets my jacket and hangs it on the coat hanger.

"Oh my god!" I squeal realizing I have no swimsuit.
"What?" Grayson asks jumping from the floor where he was taking his shoes off.
"I have no swimsuit" I whisper.
"Don't worry, you can borrow Camerons" he says winking and getting up. I nod quickly and follow him upstairs.

The corridor is long and quiet. We both remain quiet and creep into a white door. Once inside I'm amazed by the room. It's enormous and full of posters all over.

While I remain astonished by the Zac Efron real size poster, Grayson opens one of the drawers covered in cool stickers and starts looking through the swimsuits.

"Here you go, I think you'll look beautiful in this one" he says shyly handing me a grey metallic swimsuit.
"Thanks Gray" I whisper back, cheeks on fire.

I follow him out of the room and into another room. This room is plain, a big bed, plain walls, some fan mail on the corner and a big computer on a huge desk. He walks up to the drawers and gets a black teeshirt.

"You can use it as a dress, and I don't mind if you go with it in the pool" he whispers handing me the enormous shirt. I nod and he leaves, giving me a little privacy to change.

In a few minutes I slide into the swimsuit and slide into the shirt without really bothering if I looked good or not. I take all of my clothes in one hand and my purse and shoes in the other and leave the heart warming room.

In his room I felt so safe and nice. I never wanted to leave. In his shirt I feel comfortable too, his smell makes my stomach flip every time I sniff.

It's like I'm living the perfect love story. In the perfect book with the perfect boy. Or should I say boys?

I get that thought out of my head once I'm greeted with the hot afternoon sun. I quickly step out of the back door, and my feet hit the ground. I immediately start jumping because of the hot gravel and jump on the grass.

"What was that?" Ethan says giggling, as he appears from the corner of the house.
"Well I'm barefoot and the floor is boiling so let's say I'm trying to survive" I reply with a little fake smile but immediately laugh it out.