Eight

@ethandolan: "she's so unreachable yet she's all I need #aloneonstvalentines"

I sigh at his tweet. I know it's not very modest what I'm going to say, but it's clear he's talking about me. I've seen the way he looks at me and acts around me. I know I've broken his heart.
What I don't know is how he could've ever fallen for me.

Confused, I slide into my black skinny jeans and put on my enormous Pink Floyd teeshirt.

Because today's Valentine's Day, Andrea and Kian are doing their thing together as a couple and all, and Grayson invited me for lunch at the amusement park. I'm kind of like stressing out but I feel so bad for Ethan.

Without regrets I pick up my phone and text him.

A: Hey Ethan it's Mandy, I was wondering if you'd like to hang out this afternoon. Let me know xxx

I know that what I'm doing is wrong, but I feel so bad for him, and I do have some feelings for him. He's always their for me and always has the right words. Yet when I'm in Grayson's arms I feel alive and reborn. He gives me confidence and I feel safe in his arms. Plus we always have intelligent conversations together.

I sigh once more and put my black converse on, tie my hair in a bun and put my phone in my pocket.

He said he's picking me up at 12 so I guess I'll wait for him in the front yard.

I walk down the stairs and my dad is kissing passionately my stepmom. They immediately stop once I'm in front of them and walk to the door.

"I better go, Grays coming to pick me up. I'll be home this evening have fun!" I say quickly and awkwardly as I shut the door and take a big breath.

As soon as I step outside the door, a black uber appears and Grayson comes out, dressed nicely but still casual. Beautiful as ever. He gives me a big smile and walks up to me with a bouquet of red roses.

"Happy Valentines Day" he says kissing me on the cheek and handing me the flowers. I smile happily and thank him, smelling the flower and lightly shutting my eyes to let the smell sink in.

"Shall we?" He asks handing me his arm for me to wrap mine around it. I nod and follow him inside the car. Once inside the driver immediately starts driving.

Grayson, slowly looks up to me and smiles.

"I'm so happy that you're with me today." He says his fingers brushing with mine. Goosebumps cover my body and I slightly shiver at his touch.

I'm so cliché

"I'm happy to, like never before" I tell him smiling back. I quickly look out of the window, ashamed by the sweet words we've just shared.

Am I really happy as never before? Ethan still hasn't replied, he's probably ignored my message. I immediately feel bad and frown.

"What's wrong?" Gray asks curiously.
"What's Ethan doing today? I feel bad for him being alone, you know?" I say, deciding to tell him the truth.

His face turns into a sad expression, he furthers away from me and sticks his head to the window. He slowly brings his hand to his temples and slowly rubs them, quietly blinking his eyes every once in a while.