Eighteen

I slam the door of my hotel room and jump on the couch feeling the relief in my feet once I lay down. My phone starts buzzing once connected to the wifi and I glance at the Twitter notifications with people tagging me and commenting that I was Grayson's girlfriend along with a few insults here and there. I roll my eyes, tired of all of these stories and dial the bobs room number on the hotel phone.

"Aye" Grayson says with a happy voice.
"Yo man" I say with a weird voice and he explodes in laughter on the other side of the phone.
"Mandy we're waiting for you in our room in five" he says hanging up after a good minute of laughter. I roll my eyes but smile at the normal routine coming back. I notice the fact that he used 'we' as he spoke and I giggle slightly as I grab my phone and put on a pair of flip flops.

Once locked my door I walk to the other side of the corridor and open the door widely flip flopping to the couch where the twins are hesitantly writing on a notepad.

"And then what can we do? Once in the jacuzzi?" Grayson says, I was not really paying attention to the writing but the word jacuzzi grabbed my attention.
"Is it for a video?" I ask sitting down next to Ethan who lays his arm on my shoulder. He nods taking the arm away and sitting up.
"Or let's just film while in the jacuzzi and do like whatever." He says again standing and stealing my flip flops from my feet. He rushes to the other side of the room where the door is and kicks the, clearly, too small shoes.

"Hey!" I squeal after a giggle as he starts walking down flip flopping and making weird poses with his hands and lips.
"You know not every girl duck faces" I tell him as he flips his short hair and walks to us like a model. I shake my head and laugh taking my flip flops back.

Grayson is laughing hard on the other side of the couch and I pinch him to make him shut up. He chuckles and throws his tongue at me, outraged, I walk to the other couch. I cross my arms and pout whilst the two boys are rolling on the floor from laughter.

"I don't even walk like that" I add making this drama session even funnier for the boys, I give up and giggle.

"I got the bikini Bobs" I yell as I enter their room again, nobody replies, only splashes and laughter from the balcony. I walk to the sliding window and I open it revealing the two boys in swimming trunks. All I can see is their abs but I look away at the view from the balcony.

"What a view" I gasp as New York City appears in front of me.
"I know right" Ethan says touching his abs, I roll my eyes and giggle. Grayson jumps out of the jacuzzi and grabs me, he pushes me inside and I bump with the shallow water immediately making just a simple splash on the balcony.

Goosebumps fill my body once I feel the warm water and the bubbles, the temperature changes drastically and Ethan and Grayson join me laying down in front of the bubbles.

"Duuuude" I squeal closing my eyes as I rise up from the hot water, I brush my hands over my eyes and once I open them I see the twins saying hi to the camera in front of us and briefing up what just happened.

"I'm so happy we got that on camera" Ethan says turning around to me with a giggle, I just push him and smile angelically to the camera as if nothing happened.

"We're in New York!" Grayson says opening his arms widely slapping both Ethan and I. I slap him back quickly and he giggles.
"Look at that view" I point out turning around.
"I know right" Ethan says looking down at his abs and winking at the camera, I roll my eyes and splash some water on him.
"As you can see Mandy is here too" Ethan says rubbing the water off his face with a sarcastic tone.

"Okay so guys!" Grayson says ignoring our teasing each other "we're planning on doing a Q&A in da jacuzzi today!" He exclaims making his head turn while saying the words in excitement. Me and Ethan jump around the pool making fools of ourselves.

"It won't be as any other Q&A cause in this one, if we know someone's lying about an answer we get to put him down in the water for 15 seconds." Ethan says smirking at me and gray.
"So the questions will be very um intimate" Grayson says stumbling through his words.

"Let's do dis!" I squeal grabbing Grayson's phone and scrolling through their Q&A hashtag.