Nineteen

"Have you peed in the pool after your 14 years of age?" I ask the boys with Grayson's phone in hand while I scroll through the hashtag. They both look at me with guilty looks and explode in laughter as I understand there answer.

"Guys you're disgusting" I add moving away from them.
"In my defense the bathrooms were very dirty and it was urgent and-" Ethan says and I start laughing but we get interrupted by three knocks on the front door.

"Mom I told you we were filming!" Grayson yells from the balcony to the front door. He sighs getting up and walking down the room. He opens the door widely without looking into the peek hole and a tall blonde girl with blue eyes and tanned skin appears with a big flirty smile. I feel my smile fade and my eyes stare at her perfect skinny body and perfect long hair.

"Cherry bomb" Ethan murmurs and I smile a little remembering Kian.

"Jane hi" Grayson says with a not too happy tone.
"Hey!!" She says a little too joyfully.
Ethan gets out of the jacuzzi and turns the camera off, he helps me out and wraps a towel around my body. He walks up to her and gives her a short smile.

"How can we help you?" Ethan asks a little disturbed by her presence.
"Oh Ethan honey you just get hotter and hotter." She says ignoring his question and getting closer to his bare chest. I move away a little and stare up at her.

"I've seen your snaps, I'm here with Bryant for a New York shoot and well we're in the same hotel as you guys!" She says with a happy face clapping her hands.
"Great" Grayson says not sharing her enthusiasm.

"Oh and you must be Amanda" she says not as happy as a few seconds ago "I've seen you on their last video. I'm sorry but I had to dislike, next to hotnesses like them there was you and it was just horrible for the eyes. I actually had to fetch my glasses" she says with a evil giggle.
"Oh don't worry I do hope you don't feel alone with the 100 dislikes and the 100k likes"  I say with a sweet fake smile.

"Jane you're not welcome here, especially if you treat our precious Mandy this way." Ethan says putting his arm around my waist in sing of protection.
"Mandy is the most beautiful girl I've seen so far, inside and out" Grayson adds giving me a smile and frowning at Jane. She laughs loudly walking inside the room and shutting the door behind her.

"I was just joking guys" she adds through the fake laughs " I do hope you can forgive me" she says in my way.

And even though all I want to do right now is punch her in the face I smile and nod, not meaning it and knowing she knows it. She returns a fake smile and looks back at the boys who seem pretty annoyed.

"You guys are filming!" She says going by the jacuzzi and stripping into her bikini that she had under the very transparent dress she was wearing. The boys both stare down at her body in awe and I roll my eyes.
"And we were just ending it" I say with a forced smile "so if you don't mind we will just close up and I'll leave. I'm very tired" I say putting a hand to my forehead.

"Mandy don't leave" Grayson says with a terrified look. I ignore him and walk into the jacuzzi. Ethan turns the camera on and Grayson jumps in next to me. Jane sits behind the camera staring at us with an evil grin.

"So guys that's it for today. Be sure to like comment-" Ethan says.
"And subscribe" Grayson adds. I just wave with a smile and wave. Jane jumps up and turns the camera off. She looks at me and the door sending me messages.

"Well that's my cue. Have fun" I say putting my flip flops on and grabbing my clothes and key.

"Mandy wait" Ethan and Grayson say at the same time. Jane rolls her eyes and lays down on the couch. Spreading her long legs on the brown pillows.

"Do you guys have separate rooms?" She asks ignoring the whole situation. I frown and head to the door.

"Mandy stay please, we will make her leave" Grayson says concerned.
"You don't have to have fun" I say opening the door.
"Guys please stop acting as if nothing happened between the three of us two weeks ago. It was amazing." Jane says getting up and smiling at me meanly.

I stand there completely disgusted and outraged. Two weeks ago? I frown harder a little tear forming on the corner of my eye. I grab the door again, get out and shut it. Quickly opening mine and shutting it too. I sigh jumping on the couch and burying my face in the pillow. A few seconds later they both bang at my door begging me for a chance but I ignore them both and head in my room shutting the door. Once here the noise fades completely and I grab my phone ignoring their missed calls and texts. I open Instagram and start scrolling through Janes profile.

It's flooded with pictures of her facing back, showing her butt off and boobs. She often poses with models and boys. But one photo catches my eye, from exactly two weeks ago. I recognize the twins couch and living room. She poses there with only her bra and underwear laying on the couch with that evil grin of hers transformed into a smile.

The anger inside of me increases once I read the description; Amazing evening with my favorite twins and my favorite photograph.

She tagged both Ethan and Grayson and this dude Bryant and added hearts and R rated emojis next to them.

"Okay" I say heartbroken.

She probably did all this to make everyone jealous anyway. She seems like that kind of girl anyway. And who cares they're not mine, the boys can do what they want when they want. I haven't even chosen. It's okay.

I scroll to the next picture and I gasp breathless. She's posing with both Ethan and Grayson in the same 'clothes' as before they're both in their boxers, Grayson has his hand on her waist and behind and Ethan is whispering something in her ear. She's smiling at the camera.

Grayson's name appears in the middle of the screen and I ignore his call and shut my phone off. I stare at the lights of New York City during night time. Every window has a story and an adventure, a lifetime of fear, sadness happiness.

"This window represents very bad luck in love" I murmur to myself making myself sigh.

I shut my eyes and fall in a deep sleep.