⁽ ³ ⁾ ❝ ʜᴀɴ sᴏʟᴏ ❞

"That doesn't sound good," Finn observed as a loud clatter accompanied by a sharp hiss echoed through the cockpit. Rey turned in her seat, frowning worriedly. "No it doesn't," she agreed before hopping up and jogging out of the cockpit. Jana watched as BB-8 and Finn followed her, but she stayed put, exhausted from the day's extraordinary events.

After escaping the First Order fighters, Rey had taken them straight out to space. Here they now drifted, problems leaking through every crack of the old piece-of-junk ship. Still, there was something familiar to Jana about the hunk of metal. Almost like she'd seen it before somewhere.

She leaned her head back against the headrest of the co-pilot seat, gazing out into the starlit black.

She was about to drift off when a sudden jolt startled her. At first she thought that it was Rey fixing whatever didn't sound so good, but then she noticed the red light surrounding the viewport of the cockpit. That wasn't normal. Then, as the ship drifted a little farther backwards, she saw the interior of a much bigger craft swallowing the smaller up.

She jumped up from the seat, a pang of fear hitting the center of her chest and welling up in her throat. She rushed out of the cockpit, finding Finn and Rey standing before a rectangular hole in the floor in one of the large corridors. Both were looking around frantically.

"We've got a bigger problem," Jana said. "Another ship just took us in." Finn's eyes shot open as he muttered, "The First Order."

Rey turned to him. "What should we do?" She asked, her voice a little louder than necessary. Finn glanced at her, fresh terror on his face. Rey took a step towards him. "Come on, Finn! You're the one who has experience with these people, what should we do?"

Jana watched as Finn helplessly shook his head. Then he suddenly stood bolt upright. He pointed a finger at Rey. "You said toxic gas?" He asked. Jana frowned. "Yes," Rey replied. "But I fixed that -"

"Well can you unfix it?" Finn pressed, his hands spread questioningly. Rey's face lit up, and she looked at Jana. "What toxic gas?" She asked, though she had a feeling that the question would go unanswered.

It did.

In a couple minutes, she was sunken down in the hole with BB-8, Rey and Finn.

All three humans were wearing filtering masks as Rey worked a sharp screwdriver-looking took into a tube on the wall.

"You're sure this will knock Stormtroopers out?" She affirmed, her voice sounding robotic through the mask. "Yeah," Finn replied. "Their helmets filter out smoke not toxins."

Jana cocked an eyebrow. "That doesn't seem too efficient," she commented. Finn shrugged, despite the impending troop of Stormtroopers who were trying to force their way into the ship.
Something struck Jana then. She turned to Finn. "How do you know so much about the Stormtroopers?" She asked with a slight frown. Finn grimaced. "Uh..." He slurred. He was about to open his mouth again when a loud bang filled the passage above them.

Everyone snapped into statue-like stillness. Overhead, two sets of footsteps were heard, halting right next to the grate under which the four were hiding. Jana held her breath, clutching BB-8 with one arm.

Then an old voice said, "Chewie...we're home." in an excited, but reserved tone. There was a moment of silence...then more footsteps.

Silent again.

Jana saw Rey and Finn jump, and she herself gasped as the protective grating was abruptly ripped off, and two people peered down at them. Well, at least one of them was a person.
He was old, but tall, with grey hair, a weathered face, and a surprisingly sturdy build. His companion was a good set of feet taller than him, and Jana instantly identified him as a Wookie. His face resembled that of a dog, and his entire body was cover in long strands of woolly hair.