Meeting up chapter 2

Alex's pov

"Yeah thanks that's the last box" I said as I hugged my mom. I moved back into my house over the summer before the second year started.

Well basically I chilled around in my house alone, except for when Louis came over. My parents were "busy".

I couldn't drive my car here since yesterday me and Louis got drunk, crashed my car and watched it burn down. I was still shocked and surprised that our licenses weren't suspended. Only my mom knew. And my dad didn't even notice since he could care less.

"Pass and you better get Hugh marks" my mom said leaning against the car. "Yes ma'am" I said saluting her. Before breaking into fits of laughter.

I felt two hands cover my eyes. "Guess who it is" a British accent said. I smirked "the one and only, King Louis"

"You got it right, mate" Louis said patting my head. "Hey , Charlotte nice to meet ya" Louis said hugging my mom. Trust me she treated Louis like her own son.

"It's nice to meet you too Louis" she said parting from him.

"Well I have to go, you kids don't get in any trouble. If you do call me, I won't tell anyone" my mom said winking.

"Well we gotta love you, you're the best" Louis said as she drove off.

"Want to come and chill in my dorm for a bit" I said as I picked up my box, Louis picking up the other one.

"Well is that hot girl Eleanor going to be there?" Louis questioned.

I rolled my eyes. "No she's not" I said sarcastically.

"Just asking" Louis muttered as we walked up the stairs.

I knocked on the door, as it opens revealing El in her towel. Her hair looked wet. Probably must have showered.

I looked at her and saw her blushing. I looked at Louis and see him looking up and down , checking her out.

I used my free hand to smack Louis's arm. "Stop you perv".

We walked in as El quickly rushed to the washroom. We dropped the boxes in the corner.

"Why don't you both come to the Sorority houses. You're both hot, you'll get in fast" Louis said shrugging as he took a seat on El's bed.

"Nah the dorms are good enough for us" I said picking at the string in my blanket.

"I still don't get why you made me come back a month early" I said looking at Louis.

"Well love at this time of the month is when we party hard. So I thought you wouldn't want to miss out" he said looking proud of himself.

Well you couldn't blame him. His frat was known for throwing the most hardcore, big parties. One almost every week.

The frat he's at is known for sex, partying, hot guys and alcohol basically. And one sorority house which is known for the hottest girls.

El came back out wearing a white shirt and a pair of tights.

"So do you guys want to swing by the frat, just wanted you to meet some friends" Louis said smiling. El took a seat on the end of the bed.

"Yeah sure, want to El" I asked.

"Sure sounds like a plan" El said smiling at Louis, he winked back.

They would make a really cute couple.

Louis jumped off the bed as El walked with him over to the door , before leaving he whispered something into her, making her laugh.

"So ya like Louis" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Well no shit he's hot, cute, he's perfect" she said basically drooling.

"Hey want to go around 8" I said checking the time . It was 7.

"Yeah sure" El said as she got up and went to choose her outfit I guess.

I slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans, vans, and a black tshirt.

I sat down as I waited for El