Deal - chapter 26

I think Perrie and Louis would make a really good couple, if Zayn didn't date her cuz if louis does date her now..that's awkward

Alex's pov (March 2 months later march 23 2014 )

(It's 8am)
I quickly took a shower, as I got out slipping my clothes on. I was just heading down to the frat, since everyone was there. El stayed the night over, so she was already there.

At the frat.

I walked in, as I saw no one downstairs, probably still asleep. I closed the door behind me, making my way into the living room. I heard little sniffles coming from the living room. I slowly walked in seeing Harry curled up into a little ball on the couch, crying.

"Hazza" I said quietly as he quickly became alert. I took a seat beside him, as he wiped his eyes. "What happened" I said rubbing his back.

"Nothing, just got something in my eyes" Harry said as he looked away, not making eye contact. "Harry I'm not stupid, look at me" I said as he slowly turned his head. "Now tell me what happened" I said softly.

"Kendall broke up with me, cause she thought I cheated but I didn't. And now she said she wants a break" Harry said as he frowned. "Aw don't worry, you're the nicest, most sweetest boy ever" I said giving him a hug, as he hugged me back.

"Just give her time and space" I said as he hugged me tighter. "Yeah, thanks" Harry said as got up and left.

"Love you Alex" Harry said giving me a little smile. "Love you too broski" I said smiling back. I got up and made my way upstairs to Niall's room. I still sometimes forgot which room was his.

I walked in seeing that he was still asleep. I slowly walked up to him making sure not to wake him up. I kissed Niall on the forehead, running my hand through his hair. I thought he was sleeping until I saw the smirk playing at the corner of his lips.

"Niall I know you're awake" I said as I tapped his chest. Niall got up, as he rolled his eyes. "Whatever".

"Come on, I want to spend the day with you" I said pulling him out of bed. "Okay okay" Niall said as he got up and went into the washroom. After about 15 minutes Niall finally came out, looking ready. He put on a black shirt and grey sweatpants, with a pair of vans.

I put my arms around Niall, hugging him. Niall hugged me back. "What happened" Niall asked me. I still never let go though. "I want to hug you". We stood like this for a few minutes.

"Let's go" I said as I let go. We walked downstairs taking a seat on the couch. "Want to watch the Manchester game it's from yesterday. I recorded it" Niall suggested.

"Sure" I said as Niall turned on the tv. The game started. I put my head on Niall's chest. I sat up straight and just stared at Niall. Niall turned his head and stared at me back. He leaned in, kissing me. I kissed him back, as I fell on the couch with Niall on top of me.

It went from light kissing to a full make out session. I could feel Niall's boner on the side of my thigh, through my shorts.

Niall's pov

Alex fell onto the couch, with me on top of her. I contuined to kiss her, feeling myself getting hard. "Bro get a fucking room you fucking loser" I heard Louis say. I quickly turned my head. "Exactly" Perrie said as she took a drink from her waterbotle.

"Get a fooking room, ya fooking losah" I said imitating Louis as I got up off Alex.

"When did you guys come" I said pulling my shirt down to cover my boner. I crossed my hands trying to make it less noticeable. "We went for a jog, and when you guys were snogging that's when we came" Perrie said with a smirk on her face.