Games -chapter 15

Alex's pov

My eyes opened , adjusting to the bright light. I turn my head and realized Niall was gone. I quickly got up and went to the washroom.

I brushed my teeth with the spare brushes in the cabinet. I saw that my makeup was still perfect, the hell. I thought I would look like a raccoon or something.

I took all my hair and put it into a high ponytail. I grabbed my dress and changed into it. After what seemed like 10 hours and a lot of struggle, I managed to zip it.

I walked out the washroom and I see Niall putting on a SnapBack. "Hey" I said slipping my heels on.

"Hi" Niall replied as he swept me off my feet.

"Stop Niall put me down" I said glaring at him.

"Okay" he said as he dropped me causing me to land straight on my butt.

"Ow holy fuck that hurt" I said getting up, until I was half way up but Niall pushed me down.

"Bro stop" I said rolling my eyes at Niall.

"Stop what" he said acting all innocent. Trust me he's no where close to innocent. I quickly grabbed Niall's leg causing him the trip backwards and fall down.

"Holy shit that hurts" Niall said groaning.

"Uh huh it does, and it hurts even more in a parking lot" I said remembering the time Niall dropped me in the parking lot.

We both got up laughing. "We were big assholes to each other " Niall said.

"You were a bigger asshole though"

"Yeah yeah whatever" Niall said walking out the room. I followed him out. I was still thinking about what Rachael said to me.

"Hey you know that the first football game is on Friday right" Harry said eating a banana.

"Already" I asked never realizing how fast time flys by.

"That's sick" Niall said grabbing 2 beer cans from the fridge, handing me one. I took it, as I popped it opening taking a big gulp.

"Well might aswell practice today" Harry said throwing his peel away.

"Yeah let's practice right now, call the other boys" Niall said crushing his can, as he shot in the garbage can.

"Okay" Harry said as he ran up the stairs.

"Can we go back to the dorms so I can change and grab my cleats" I asked Niall, since I wasn't going to play in a dress and heels.

"Yeah sure , come on" Niall said as he walked towards the door.

"WAIT I WANNA COME" Louis shouted running down the stairs. We all walked towards the car and got in. I sat shotgun, and Louis was in the back.

Niall turned on the radio." And now we'll be playing what makes you beautiful by One Direction" the radio man said as the song started playing.

"You're insecure don't know what for" the first guy sang until Louis interrupted.

"This is such a shitty song" Louis said laughing.

"Right it's so fucked up and cheesy" Niall said as the chorus came.

"baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair makes me overwhelmed and when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know oh oh , you don't know your beautiful"

Niall quickly changed the station. "That was the shittest song ever".

"It should have went more like baby you light up my weed like no other bitch, the way dat you shake dat ass makes me glad as shit" Louis said laughing.