Date - chapter 17

Alex's pov

After yesterdays big game we all had a little party. We just drank beer and ate. Then me and El headed home.

I looked up at the time and saw it was 12 in the afternoon. "Might aswell get up" I thought as I pulled myself outta bed. Today was Saturday which meant one more day and then collage, yay.

I decided to just chill around in my dorm today. El left early in the morning since her and Louis we're going to spend the weekend together. Which meant I was all alone.

I got in the shower as I stripped from my clothes. The hot water running down my back. I thought about the game yesterday. The thrill still making me excited.

I got out of the shower as I wrapped my towel around me. I looked in the mirror. Every single girl on the cheer team was basically a size zero. And I'm like what a 3 or 4. Maybe I could cut down on food or something.

I went to my closet and grabbed some underwear and a oversized shirt. I decided to not wear a bra because why would I. Those things are uncomfortable.

I got under my covers and grabbed my laptop. I got up to grab some chips from the cupboard.

"Hey princess" I heard a Irish accent say as the door clicked close. I should really start locking doors.

"N-niall" I said as I turned around. I was freaking out because I'm here in just a big tshirt and underwear.

"Yeah what happened, why do ya sound so scared" Niall said raising his eyebrow.

"Nothing" I said hoping he doesn't notice. And just to my luck he started walking up to me. I walked more back away until my back hit the wall. Okay god damn, why am I always hitting walls.

"Are you sure" Niall said with a slight smirk on his face.

"Totally" I said hoping he'd back the fuck away, so I wouldn't be
embarrassed.

I looked to the side avoiding his gaze. He took his hand and tilted my head to face him. His hands went around my waist.

"Why are so pretty" Niall asked me.

"I don't know"

I felt his hands trail up my shirt. I shivered at the touch of his cold hands. "Niall stop please" I whined.

"Why what's wron-" Niall stopped as his hands reached the top of my back. He smirked holding back a laugh. I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Is this really why you're so shy" Niall said rubbing my back in a really soothing way.

"Nooooo" I said with sarcasm as I rolled my eyes.

"It's okay, I'm your boyfriend you don't have to be shy" Niall said kissing my forehead. I smiled at him. How the hell did I get someone sweet as him.

"Anyways um I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date with me tonight" niall said scratching the back of his neck. He looked really nervous.

"Yeah that'd be great" I said giving Niall a little wink.

He let out a breath of relief. "Okay I'll pick you up at 7" Niall said giving me hug as he walked out. He was a good hugger and kisser I might as well add.