1-2-3 and go- chapter 16

^that fetus pic has nothin to do with this chapter but I 💓 it

Alex's pov

After yesterday, I went home. I decided not to stay at the frat even though Niall begged me to stay. I thought about what Rachael said and yeah I'm quitting football.

I told none of the boys yet because I don't know exactly how to say it. Like do I just walk up to them and say

"hey I'm leaving the team because Rachael said to me I'm not worthy of Niall. And if I'm worthy I have to quit the football team and join cheerleading".

I heard something fall, as I turn around and see its Harry with his mouth wide open in shock. His phone on the floor. Fuck he heard. "You can't be kidding me" Harry said looking mad.

"Harry you can't tell anyone please" I said picking up his phone and handing it to him.

"No because of Rachael you're quitting. Don't listen to her" Harry said putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Sorry I made up my mind, I'm done with football. Onto cheerleading now" I said really not wanting to cheerlead but I'll do it to prove Rachael wrong.

"I'm still going to be there on the field, I'm just not playing that's all" I said smiling at him.

"Fine I promise I won't tell" Harry said not looking satisfied.

"Oh god thank you" I said hugging him.

"Okay anyways I came to tell you be ready for the game today but yeah.." Harry said trailing off.

"Thanks anyways" I said as he left.

As soon as Harry left I messaged Perrie and El. We made a group chat.

Alex: hey I'm joining cheerleading, can I since tryouts are over but I want to

Perrie: WJATBEJEHJW

El: ^

I heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened it. I saw Perrie and El standing there in their cheer outfits, catching their breath.

"What..the..fuck" Perrie said in between breaths.

"Woah did you guys run here"

"No shit Sherlock" El said smacking my head.

"So I want to try out for cheerleading can I" I asked hoping it would be a yes.

"You don't have to try out we have an extra spot, you're in" Perrie said as she walked in and grabbed a water bottle.

"But what about football" El questioned.

"Oh I'm done with it" I said trying to smile. Perrie and El both gave each other a glance.

"Okay" Perrie said unsure.

"Come with us" El said. I put on my socks and converse and walked out.

We made our way to the gym since the cheerleading squad was in there. I walk in after Perrie and El as everyone stops. Their eyes directly on me. I heard people whispering to each other giving me occasional glances.

"Go to the changeroom there is a outfit in there" Perrie said smiling at me.

"Okay" I said walking past everyone. I saw them looking me up and down. I stuck out like a sore thumb here. Everyone was really pretty, and skinny. On the other hand I wasn't.