Baby names- chapter 22

Niall's pov
Later that evening

I walked downstairs and took a seat on the couch. So Louis was still ignoring me, giving me the damn silent treatment.

"Hey" I heard Harry, as he took a seat on the couch with me. "Hey" I said back to him, staring at the floor.

I saw Zayn and Liam walk in. I heard them talking about wrestling or something. "Yeah I so want to be a wrestler" Liam said smiling.

Liam could be in MMA or UFC he he wants to. He was strong as hell. He was basically the hulk.

Louis came walking into the room as he took a seat beside me. "No Niall I'm not mad anymore" Louis said smiling at me. I let out a breath of relief. I hugged Louis as tight as I could.

"Well I thought about it and I guess mistakes happen. And you accepted the child so it's cool" Louis said putting his phone in his pocket.

"Love you" I said to Louis smiling. Louis grinned back at me. I pulled my phone out, scrolling through Twitter and Instagram.

"Hazza your hair is so damn weird" Louis said touching Harry's hair.

"Stop don't make me roast you" Harry said getting all defensive. Liam snorted laughing his ass off.

"Mate you have the weakest roasts ever" Liam said shaking his head.

"Yeah Harry your roasts are weaker then Niall's pull out game" Louis said looking Harry dead in the eye.

"Ooo" Zayn said holding a laugh back. I stared at Louis and stared.

"Holy shit you're good at roasting damn" I said to Louis. Harry looked at Louis and rolled his eyes. "Screw you Louis" Harry said huffing.

"Come on don't get mad" Louis said smacking Harry's back. Harry just rolled his eyes at Louis. I started to laugh which caused all the boys to laugh.

"Why do you all laugh when I do" I questioned since it's true.

"Well there's something about your laugh that makes us wanna laugh, but there's nothing funny so we laugh at nothing" Zayn said messing up my hair. I smiled.

"What do you guys want to do" I said looking at ceiling bored out of my mind.

"We could practice for our next game" Liam suggested.

"Nah we're pretty good, I don't think we need more practice" Harry said eating a banana. Where the hell did he get a banana from?

"You can meet my girlfriend" Liam said.

"Sure, but won't she find it awkward being the only girl from all of us" Louis said as he touched my hair. Right now I was lying down with my head on his lap.

"Nah I'm sure she won't" Liam said assuring us.

"That's cool then, call her" Zayn said while he was drawing something. Zayn loves to spray paint. All his walls are spray painted with cool designs.

"Alright she's on her way" Liam said as he tapped his phone. I wanted to meet Liam's girlfriend. Liam got up and left.

"Guys I want to become an artist in the music industry" Zayn said as he took a seat on Harry.

"Then you should go for it, trust me you'll be selling out arenas and stadiums" I said smiling at him.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure your first song will sell millions and be a huge hit" Harry said.

"I should note down this stuff. There is no chance of me being successful at all. The industry is huge, I'll be a nobody" Zayn said laughing.

"No trust me, you will sell millions. You'll sell out stadiums, world tours eveything. You'll be the biggest male singer smashing the charts" I said since I want Zayn to fulfil his dreams since he was beyond talented.