Why? Chapter 6

Alex's pov

I got pushed up against the wall, as my breathing stopped for a second. I sure as hell wasn't expecting that. I look and see that it's Niall.

He still wasn't wearing a shirt. He just stared right into my eyes, putting a hand on the wall behind me. I looked down, trying to avoid his gaze. He just put his hand on my chin and lifted it so I was looking at him.

"U-uh what are you doing" I questioned after what felt like a really long time. I cold feel my hands all shaky and sweaty, why?

Niall then took off my hair tie as my hair fell down, reaching up till my ass. Some pieces coming down my face. Well I did have long hair. He still didn't speak he just tucked my hair behind my ear. "W-what are you doing" I asked.

"Well maybe you could talk and t-" I was about to continue until Niall kissed me. Placing his lips on mine. I hesitated for a second until I found myself doing what I would never do. I kissed Niall back.

I felt all that cliche shit, butterflies in my stomach and feeling just weird in general. I wrapped my arms around nialls neck as he put one hand on my waist and one on my back.

His tongue slid against mine, feeling cool. I just kissed him, wanting more and more. And then Niall pulled away, just walking into his room and closing the door.

Leaving me in the hallway, breathing for air. Confused and shocked." What the hell just happened" I thought as I slid down the wall sitting on the floor.

I got up and tied my hair using my spare tie, as I decided to make my way home now. Since the movie wouldn't finish for another one and half hour.

I was still breathing really hard. Maybe because it was my first kiss that's why. Yup I never kissed anyone before, not even Jason.

I walked downstairs and saw no guys were in the living room anymore. Wait does Niall know he's my first kiss? I wondered. I was about to leave until I open the door seeing Louis.

"Hey you guys are back already" I wondered since the movie wasn't supposed to be done.

"Well yeah we kind of had to, Louis decided to go and break the projector. Which caused us all to get kicked out and banned" Liam said glaring at Louis as everyone came inside.

"Hey ya can't really blame me, I just wanted to see what would happen" Louis sitting putting his hands up in defence.

"What the hell else did you think would happen, carrots would fall outta there or something " Perrie said smacking Louis on the head.

"Well there was a chance" Louis said rolling his eyes.

Everyone laughed.

"Want to watch another movie we have time to kill" Louis said jumping onto the couch.

"Yeah sure, want to watch get hard it's a sick movie" Perrie asked.

"Sure" everyone said.

"I'll make popcorn"I said walking into the kitchen.

"Come on what happened" I heard as I turned around and saw Louis.

"Uh nothing" I said raising my eyebrows at him. I got the bag as I put it in the Microwave. And another in the other one, they had 2.

"When you opened the door, you were literally shaking" Louis said looking pretty amused.

"Well it was nothing it's just that some guys brought up the football team and I think I won't make it" I said shrugging.