Getaways chapter 8

Lmao I love this pic of Harry 😂💕

Alex's pov
We got back in the car after eating our breakfast.

"Holy shit those were the best eggs I have ever eaten" Harry said as he started the car.

"Yeah told you so" I said putting on my seatbelt.

We decided to go back. It felt nice to go away from everyone.

---

Harry opened the frat door. I looked around and saw that the lawn was littered with red solo cups. We missed the party.

We get in seeing Liam cleaning and picking stuff up. "Hey Payno where are the other boys" Harry questioned and he sat on the counter.

"Well Louis is in the backyard, zayn is cleaning around, and Niall I'm not sure about him.

"More like where were you two, we looked everywhere" Liam said putting his hands on his hips.

"Uh we were upstairs" Harry said giving me nervous glance.

"You totally were" Liam said rolling his eyes.

I remembered how Niall stormed off yesterday when I refused to come with him. But anyways he should know that he can't make me do whatever he wants. I'll go do what I want to do.

"Hey can I use the bathroom" I asked since I had to go really badly.

"You can go upstairs and use mine, down the hall, I think the seventh one " Harry said smiling.

"Okay thanks" I said as I walked up the stairs. I go down the hall as I count the rooms. I get to room 7 and I walk in and turn on the lights.

"Holy fuck I'm sorry" I yell as i go straight back out the room. My heart was pounding fast, I quickly ran down the stairs back into the kitchen.

There I saw Niall and a girl in bed the girl was only in a shirt. And God knows if she was wearing anything underneath or not . But that girl was Rachel.

She was back. When she left, trust me I was the happiest one. And now she's back to make my life hell.

"Hey I needed a new car, so want to come with me to check them out" I asked Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Louis since they were all standing in the kitchen talking about something.

"Uh yeah I'll come" Louis said as we headed towards the door. We got in the car as I buckled my belt.

"Spill" Louis said as he backed out the driveway.

"Okay me and harry went to my house cause I wanted to go away from here, and then I told him my life story" I said leaving out some parts cause I wasn't gonna tell Lou that harry saw me in the shower and he kissed me.

"Shut the fuck up and tell me everything" Louis said his eyes still on the road.

"Well you just told me the shut the fuck up"

"Just tell me, I saw you come running down the stairs what happened" Louis whined.

"Okay remember Rachael she came back and I saw her sleeping in Nialls bed" I said looking at my hands.

The car came to a screeching halt. "SHES FUCKING BACK OH HELL NO" Louis said yelling.

"Louis drive the car were in the middle of the damn highway exit" I said since I did not plan on dying.