Birthday- Chapter 20

Alex's pov

"That's none of your business" I said about to get out of the car, until Niall locked the doors. I heavily sighed.

"What" I replied putting my hood on, slumping down in the seat, crossing my arms over my chest.

I heard the car door slam. I turned my head seeing that Niall was gone. I looked down and closed my eyes. I felt a cool, chilly breeze.

"Move over" I heard Niall say.

"Make me" I said back.

"Please move over" Niall sighed. I scooched over a little bit. Niall got in and closed the door.

"I'm dying right now" I said because we were both sitting on one seat. Niall lifted me, and made me sit on his lap. I turned my head to face him. His arm went around my waist.

His face was so close to mine, just inches away. "Tell me now" he said. I got up from his lap and crawled to the back seat. And Niall came right after me.

"Niall it's nothing man, I just wanted to relive some stress that was weighing down on me" I said biting my lip. I got out his car and ran up the stairs.

I tried opening the door, only to find it locked. I took the keys out from under the mat and opened the door. I sat on my bed.

I heard my phone tweet. I opened it seeing a message from Harry.

Harry: I have an idea, idrk if you'll like it but it might work.

Alex: idea for what?

Harry: for you and Niall to get back together

Alex: don't it's not gonna work :((

Harry: stfu or Ima flip you upside down

Alex: and Ima tackle you to the floor and pin you down

Harry: touché

Harry: anyways I'm coming to you, okayyyyy

Alex: ok

I didn't feel drunk anymore. I got up and brushed my teeth and quickly washed my face. I heard a knock at the door. I got out the washroom and went to the door.

"Hey" Harry said smiling, his dimples showing.

"Hey, so what's your plan" I said closing the door as he walked in. Harry took a seat on the bed, grabbing a bag of chips.

"Okay so to get Niall back to you, we can make him jealous" Harry said shrugging. I sort of knew were this was going.

"So you want us to 'date' and make Niall jealous so he decides to come back to me" I asked Harry.

"Yeah that's about it, and this wasn't only my plan. Me and Louis thought about it in the car" Harry said looking proud of his and Louis's idea.

"But I don't think this is going to work" I said truly. This type of things never ever off well.

"It's your choice" Harry said shrugging.

"Fine, lets do it " I replied hesitantly.

"We only act like a couple that's truly madly deeply in love, when Niall's around" Harry said smiling.