Skills - chapter 13

Nialls pov

I saw her jump in the air and catch it with one hand. Holy shit. She juked everyone out as she jumped over some guy and landed at touchdown. I looked at the boys.

"Holy fuck that was impressive" Zayn said staring in awe.

She walked over to the coach and said something to him. The coach himself was standing in shock. It thought to myself "that's my girl ", until I realized I lost her.

"Oh so one catch makes you a star, no it doesn't alright" the coach yelled at her.

"Whatever you say, you know I'm one of the best" Alex said rolling her eyes.

"CONTINUE WITH PRACTICE AND THEN WE'LL SEE" coach yelled harshly at her. Alex rolled her eyes and walked to her helmet.

I watched her play the entire tryout. Not focusing at all. She tackled down anyone that came in her way, throwing them down. Coach himself looked impressed. She was on the team, I knew it. I smiled to myself.

"Alright, the team list will be up tonight , Horan you're the captain" the coach said reading off his list I guess. I sort of already had a feeling I was. Since I was captain last year and we won the playoffs.

"Okay sir" I replied.

Later that day

"NIALL COME WE'RE GOING" I heard Harry yelling.

"OKAY ON MY WAY" I yelled tying my shoelace. We were going to check the list to see who made it and not.

I ran down the stairs, and walked outside. "We're going to walk" Liam said drinking from his water bottle.

"Okay" I said slipping on my raybans.

It was pretty nice. It was 7pm and it was chilly but not that cold.

"Hey look at this" Louis said as he walked up to a cop and pulled his pants down.

"RUN" Louis yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Holy shit" Liam muttered as we started running faster then ever. I started laughing as we were running, this couldn't get any funnier.

We turned the corner into a alley, as the cop went straight past us. We all stood there trying to catch our breath.

"Bro that was awesome" I said fist bumping Louis, laughing my ass off. All the boys smiled at me.

"Uh what happened" I asked.

"You finally laughed" Harry said hugging me.

"I missed your laugh" Liam said kissing my cheek.

"My little Niall is back" Louis said patting my back.

"I love you" zayn said ruffling my hair.

"Okay I love you guys to but if someone walks by us there going to say what the hell. So let's get going" I said laughing.

All the boys started to laugh along with me. We got on the road again and continued to walk.

We got to campus and made our way to the front doors. We saw all the guys crowding the list. We walked up and all of them moved away.