S.o.S - chapter 23

Why is Louis so hot ? enjoy the chapter 💕

Alex's pov

I woke up hearing the sound of faint snoring, I turn my head and see Niall sleeping down beside me. I sighed knowing how much pain I caused him. He was really excited.

I slowly got up making sure not to wake him up. I grabbed a towel and walked into the washroom. I set my towel on the counter, as I stared into the mirror. I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth out with water. I looked at myself in the mirror, hating the fact that I killed my baby.

I should have been more careful. A tear slid down my face. I closed my eyes, tears threatening to spill. I couldn't stop but let out a few tears . I slid down against the wall, tucking my head into my knees.

I started to sob not being able to hold it all in. I couldn't take it anymore, it hurt like hell. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jerked my head up seeing Niall.

I put my arms around him, burying my head in his chest. I squeezed him tighter and tighter. "Ssshh" Niall said as he softly patted my head. "It's all gonna be okay". I felt Niall squeeze me tighter.

I finally stopped crying after a bit. I got up and splashed my tear stained face with some cold water. "It's okay Babe" Niall said spitting out toothpaste foam from his mouth into the sink. I sighed, knowing I had to get a hold of myself.

"Are we going to tell the boys and girls" Niall said putting his arm around my waist. "Perrie and El said they'll tell everyone" I said looking to the ground. I was happy that they were telling the boys, since I know I'm gonna have a breakdown.

"We missed class" I said to Niall recalling that it was only Tuesday. I walked out the washroom and looked at my phone. It was already 12 in the afternoon.

"Want to go for a drive" Niall suggested. "Sure" I said as I threw my phone on the bed heading out with him.

---

Me and Niall drove around for a hour, until Niall said he wanted to show me something. We pulled up to a lake, the area was all peaceful but empty. It looks like barely anyone comes here.

I got out the car, going to Niall's side. "What made you come here" I asked curious.

"Well whenever I want to think or want to be left alone I come here. I wrote a few songs while I just sat here" Niall said smiling.

"What songs" I said since the only one I heard was little things. Niall decided to name the song Little Things.

"That's a secret that you'll know one day" Niall said winking at me. Niall started to strip from his clothes.

"What are you doing" I said laughing a little.

"Going for a little swim, come join me" Niall said until he was standing in just his boxers.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit" I said looking up and down at my clothes. "Does it look like I did" Niall said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Want to skinny dip" Niall said raising his eyebrows at me.

"Not that I mind but, Niall its freaking November and it's cold as fuck" I said smacking his head.

"Then just take off your clothes and go in your underwear" Niall said laughing.

"Touché" I said as I stripped from my clothes, throwing them away from the mud. I slowly walked into the water.

"This is so fucking cold" I said gritting my teeth. Who the hell comes swimming in a lake in November?