Stay with me - chapter 9

Niall is so damn hot ,anyways carry on ! Lol but In the second pic that smirk tho

Alex's pov

"You're so fucking sexy" this guy said whispering in my ear.

"And you're a fucking creep" I yelled punching him straight in the nose.

The guy held his nose as he locked the door behind him. I sat in the farthest corner of the room. Feeling sober then ever. "Stop dont fucking come near me" I said calmly.

"Babe we're all alone, why not" he said his hand trailing up my pants.

"I have a boyfriend, Niall and he's going to whoop your ass" I said since that's the only exuse I could think of. I was scared as hell. We're in a locked room and this guy is way stronger then me.

"I don't give two shits about Niall. He can't do anything" he said touching my face.

I screamed "NIALL" untill he slapped me. The pain stinging my cheek. I held onto my cheek, it going numb.

"Bitch shut up" he yelled at me.

He picked me up and put me on the bed. He got on top of me holding my wrist above my head. I tried kicking him but, it didn't work.

He started reaching for the hem of my shirt. I couldn't stop him, as I was paralyzed with fear. I felt my shirt being slipped off. A tear going down my face.

I felt his hands reaching for my belt. I then thought of doing the only thing I could. I kneed him straight in the balls as he fell to the floor. Louis told me to do that if I ever had to.I got on top of him beating the shit out of him.

He then flipped me over and was now on top of me. "Made a mistake" he said pinning my hands to the floor, on top of my head. Holding my legs down with his. His hand went to my back almost opening my bra.

I was paralyzed with fear. I closed my eyes as I felt him being thrown off me. It was Niall. He started beating up the guy. Punching him non stop.

"Get the fuck out" Niall yelled at him, kicking him in the stomach. As the guy staggered out closing the door behind him . I felt the tears come down my face. I didn't want to cry in front of Niall. I quickly sat up on the bed.

He sat beside me and lifted my chin up. "You're okay princess" he said kissing my forehead. I started to cry. Niall pulled me in closer wrapping his arms around me.

"He was going to rape me" I said over a whisper.

Niall then quickly took off his jersey and handed it to me. "Here wear this". I quickly slipped it on.

In my head I thanked El, a million times for putting waterproof makeup on me. I was still shocked and scared of what happened. Parties never go well.

I sat on the floor and leaned against the bed. Putting my head down on my knees. Yeah I tried my best to get away but I couldn't alone.

"Princess" Niall said putting a hand on my shoulder. I flinched at the touch of his hand. The thought of that guy on me, grossing me out.

I was shaking with fear. I looked to my left and saw Niall sitting beside me. He stared at me, with a soft expression. "Wait how is your face red" Niall asked touching my cheek