Medication

It has been a few months since the incident. My wrist was fully healed, my ankle was on its way, sort of, and my nose was still working. My doctor decided that I would need new medication, but with that medication came a side effect, that no one was quite expecting. I had taken it the night before and the next morning was pretty funny.

     I wake up in the morning, more like I bolted up to a sitting position. Then randomly, I started laughing really hard, for no reason. Suddenly I stopped laughing, and rolled onto the floor. I smiled wickedly at Ashlee, then I grabbed her front paws and started twirling around my room with her. I could feel her claws digging into my palm but it didn't hurt. "Wheeeeee," I said, as I fell onto my butt, letting Ashlee free to do as she pleased. Hissing at me, she walked away. I snickered and decided to get dressed for school.

     The closet turned into a monster as I tried to get out of it. "RAWR," I was hallucinating it saying. "Let me go you evil clothes," I yelled. "NOO," I heard it reply. I started wrestling with my jeans, fighting with my boots. I also got ugly with my shirts. "I will destroy you all!"

     I saw my aunt at the front of my closet, she had a hand over her mouth, in a gasp. "Help me," I said shyly. "Katerina, are you all right??" she asked, sounding horrified. "The clothes attacked me," I replied simply. "Did you take your new pills?" I nodded, trying to get my arm out of a boot. She shook her head and said, "You're not going to school today." I fell to my knees, "No! I need to eat!"

     "You can still eat, hun. You just can't go to school," Megan replied. "I need to eat!" I screamed. She closed her eyes and walked away. "Don't leave me with the dragon clothes, auntie," I called after her. I just layed flat on the floor letting the shoes and jeans fall on me. I was defeated.

A few hours later, Megan had finally pulled me out from under my clothes. She had told me to stay on my bed, while she fixed my closet. Though I could not sit still, instead I started turning on every electronic I could find. I was fascinated by everything, like I was a five year old in an electronic store. I watched my computer turn on, then I watched my phone. I snuck out of my room and turned on my uncle's razor that he had left out when he left again. I went into Megan's room and turned on her computer, IPad, and turned off her phone.

     As I snuck downstairs, and turned on the tv. Then the phone suddenly went off. I jumped, falling to the floor. I army-crawled to wear one of the phones were and I answered it! "Hello, welcome to Pizza Hut, how may i help you?" I heard a little sniff from the other end of the phone and then the voice said, "Katerina, is that you? It is doctor White, are you all right?" I laughed and replied, "White and right rhyme! Dr. White, is all right. Dr. White, is all right!" Dr. White started trying a different approach, "Katerina, go get your auntie, so can talk to her." I wanted to run, but with my ankle, that wasn't a possibility.

      "Megan! Megan! Megan," I yelled. "What?!" she yelled, running down the stairs. "Dr. White, is all right. Wants to speak to you!" She shook her head and took the phone from my hand. I crawled away and started turning on more stuff. I landed in the bathroom and I couldn't get out, since the door was jammed. "The door is stuck, the door is stuck. i can't get out because the door is stuck!" I chanted. I was a 12 year old girl, stuck in a bathroom, because a door is stuck!  I giggled widely and finally Megan got me out..

     She actually picked me up off the floor and sat me down on the couch. She looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Katerina, calm down! You are under the influence of your medication, you need to snap out of it!" I laughed and said, "You have eyes and a mouth!" She looked like she was going to cry/ scream or both perhaps. "You have hair," I said, while swatting a piece of her hair.

A few more hours later, i was on the floor, eating a bag of chips. When suddenly the door bell rang, before i could even get up, Megan beat me to the door. I looked past Megan to see Elena and EJ. "Hi, guys, Katerina is a bit loopy, so she can't hang out today." I got past Megan and whispered into Elena's ear, "You got feet and a nose." Then I leaned over and whispered into EJ's ear, "You have pretty buggers." I stepped back and let Megan tell them why I was acting loopy.

     I queitly hopped backwards, since my foot was hurting a little, and grabbed silly string from a drawer. I snickered and sprayed all three of them with it. Then I hopped to the stairs and began crawling up them quickly. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand when I got to my room. I had a text from Elena:

Where R U 2day? I miss U. Txt me back!

I laughed and texted back:

R U sure U miss me? Because U have feet and a nose! Hehe. :D

Elena replied almost too quickly:

Srry, bout ur medication mishap. Hope U get better soon. I do miss U!

     I didn't reply back, because I had passed out on the floor. It was a nice sleep though.