Home sweet Home

The ringer on my phone blared out a chiming noise. I was annoyed with it but if someone important called me I would not be able to retrieve my phone. Jason had been calling me all morning leaving about a million voice mails probably pleading for my forgiveness. I read a text from him that claimed that he had angermanagment issues and that he for whatever reason will only hit girls.

     Believing in him was easy, but as I pack up my clothes I think how ridiculous it seems. It was the day of my move to my parents house. The perk was it was closer to EH the downside was that I was a little further from my aunt then I'd like to be but whatever. I hadn't been able to see the house yet, though my aunt, mom, and dad have been through here all day collecting stuff. My clothes were the last to go.

     I folded my last shirt and sat down on my striped to the mattress bed. I've come to love this home more than any LA mansion that i have ever been it. I laid back and unfortunately landed on Ashlee whom had been lying behind me. I knew I'd see this house again but the fact that after school I would no longer be welcomed by my aunt's welcoming face. Be awoken by Megan running down the stairs to comfort the babies.

     I stared at the bare white ceiling and mouthed 'good-bye' to it. "Katerina," my dad called from downstairs. "Coming," I called back, holding my box of clothes between the two of my arms. i walked down the stairs and was lead to the car by my dad. I would miss Megan's Jeep, it was something I had come to love and now I was trading it in for a Mercedes, splendid.

     After we were driving off my dad asked me, "Your only 12, almost 13, and yet you are going into eighth grade, how?" My dad tended to be very forgetful, so I replied, "Dad, I skipped first grade, remember?" He laughed at himself and said, "Yeah sorry, forgot." I shook my head and watched the rain dribble down the window, it had only begun to rain. 

     We pulled up to the edge of a driveway, unfamiliar to me. I was bouncing in my seat. "Dad don't make me wait, please!!" He laughed and said, "Patience my child." I pouted and he laughed more. Suddenly through the haze of the rain I saw a red light flash and my father drove forward. I knew this house was recently built under my parents' orders, but I was curious.

     Through the archway of trees a house began to form. I was astonished when we pulled through all the trees.

     In the center of the circle of trees was a house. It looked like a jumbo log cabin, with a tall room. to small balconies with doors that led out onto them. Two full sized garages and who knew what other splendor awaited inside of it. Taking Ashlee with me I dashed through the rain and to the mahogany door. it was painted gray though.

     My mom opened the door, escorting me inside, I set Ashlee down and my mouth gaped opened. It was like the wonderful world of white. White marble was covering almost every square inch was marble. To one side was carpeted spiral staircase that led upstairs. To the left side of me withheld a grand living room and to the right had a kitchen. In front of me I could see what looked like a dinning room. "Come upstairs," my mother said softly.

     I followed her up the stairs and was welcomed with a long hallway. There were four rooms down it. my mom said, "Two are for Arabella and Nickolas, one is mine and your fathers room, and the other is going to be your father's study." I looked to her and asked, "Where's my room?" She smiled and led me up another flight of spiral stairs. This hallway bore two rooms and three closets and a bathroom. (The second floor had a bathroom and as well as the first.)

     The bathroom up here though was in my room! I had a personal bathroom! I smiled as my mom took me to see my room. I also found out the other room was going to be used as a guest/play room. I smiled nodding. She held the knob to my door and I jumped up and down. She snickered and threw open my door. I stepped inside. It was HUGE! I had one of the doors that led onto a balcony and the whole room was like a clear space except for a bed, dresser, nightstands, desk, and on the wall was a flat screen tv.

     I walked in more and found where the closet was. I opened the door and found that the closet was huge as well it contained many shelfs and hangging space along with two comfy looking chairs in the middle. I wanted to sqeal but I held it in and walked to the bathroom. It was fairly decent size, I was not expecting to get the master, but this one had a long counter with a sink, a toilet, a bare claw or whatever it was called bathtub, as well as a nice sized shower.

     I ran to my mom and gave her a hug. "Knock, knock," I heard from behind my mom and in the doorway stood a man, about six feet tall, with gelled back black hair. He was holding a tray of brownies. "Renee, my darling welcome back to Washington," the man said in a deep voice. Who is this man??, I question. My mom ran over to give him a hug and said, "Johnathan, dear lord have you grown. I thought you live in La Push?" The man responded with something but I had lost focus on their conversation because standing behind the man, Johnathan, was...

     Jason.