Cliff+ me= enjoyment

It was a Saturday. Randomly Megan decided to take Arabella, Nickolas, and me up to La Push for a day trip. Honestly it would be fun if I had Elena, or Grace, or EJ. She claims it is just a family trip. I  stared up at the sunny sky, smiling. Beach seemed like good words to me, but I was wrong.

     All the people around me were strangers and were like older than me by alot. I watched a group of boys walk pass. Digging my feet into the sand I randomly started out laughing. Blushing as one of them looked back at me. I looked at Megan whom was cradling the babies. Quietly I stood up and grabbing my flip-flops snuck away from them.

     I followed a trail in the forest and eventually came up to a ledge where it led down to the water. I sat down, taking off my shoes I stared at the water before me. An open sea of dreams, I smiled to myself. I laughed at myself. What would it be like to jump in? I thought. The adrenaline I would feel would probably be amazing.I hadn't realized that I stood up, until my toes were off the edge. I stepped back, getting ready to jump.

     What stopped me were footsteps. The footsteps contained laughter of teenage guys, I stood frozen in my place. I watched as the guys I'd seen walking by me appeared. The one who looked back at me looked my age, maybe even younger. I smiled, shyly I took a step to the side letting them pass. But the youngest boy stopped. He had medium lenght black hair, and chilling black eyes. He put one hand on my shoulder, holding in my place.

     "What are you going here?" he asked, surprsingly his voice was pretty deep and husky. I looked up into those black eyes and replied, "I believe this is a public place. I saw no sign that claimed otherwise." He raised an eyebrow and said, "Nobody said you could be here at the top. Little innocent girls like you might get hurt." I stared him down and said, "How old are you?" He smirked, "I am ten and you little girl." I rolled my eyes, laughing I replied, "I am twelve almost thirteen."

     He lifted his head up in a sort of weird nod and I looked back to see him nodded at one of the older guys in the group he was in. I turned back to look at him and asked, "What's your name?" Again he gave me that evil looking smirk, "Jason Write, how about you?" I gave my best devilish smile and said, "Katerina, Katerina Tyler." His eyes brightened for a second then the twinkle evaporated.

     "Little movie star I see. Think you can rule La Push by just one step onto the soil? Huh?" he asked. I bit my lip and shook my head, "Jason, I do not think that! I am here with my family, for a trip. I am not going to let you ruin the fun of it. Before he could reply, before I could comprehend what I was going to do I ran and jumped off the edge..

     The rush of the air sent adrenaline coursing through my body. The water gained in fast and I quickly pulled out into a diving position. The water hurt as I hit it. I came up quickly looking around. "You idiot," I heard on of the older boys scream from above. I smirked, looking I saw the land. The waves were rough but I had experience swimming through this. Pushing hard with my legs I swam towards land.

     I hadn't realized that I had been followed until I was halfway to land. Jason had been silently following me. He was a little too close in the water. "What?" I hissed at him. He looked at me, his hair getting me more wet and he replied, "The water is not made for everyone, you have to be strong to accomplish these waves." I smiled, "I am strong." He laughed, "How strong?"

     Like that Jason and I were heading off to shore. I swam as hard as I could, using the waves as my guidence. I made it to the shore a second before Jason did. Jason, though trying to give me a rude face, was bursting out laughing. Jason brushed his hand on mine and I quickly jerked away. "That was fun," I said, trying to ease the tension. He nodded smiling. "Katerina, Katerina," My aunt was calling from across the beach.

     I looked to Jason and said, "I got to go, sorry." he nodded, something inside me made me write down my number on a piece of paper i found floating around and a pen i found in the sand. Jotting it down I shoved it into Jason's hand and ran to where Megan was.

                                                                    Jason

Katerina, Katerina Tyler had given me her number. Something that no girl has ever done before. Then again I am ten. I couldn't believe my eyes. The guys came down and said, "Oh, Jay got a girlfriend!" I actually blushed at that! What was I, a girl? I rolled my eyes. Why had she jerked her hand away with the accidental touch I gave her? Was she that shy or was she taken?

     If she was taken, then why bothering given me her number? I shook my head, standing up I headed withh the guys back to my small simple house. I couldn't help glancing at Katerina when i passed by where she and her family were.

                                                  Katerina

Jason, such a simple name, but a difficult guy. Confusing in a matter that intrigued me. I would never do anything to comprimise mine and EJ's relationship, but why would Jason Write get out of my head. I watched as he pasted by me. I pursed my lips and on the ride home I had the guilty pleasure of thinking about Jason Write. Oh EJ Knight, Jason Write would never beat you in my mind.