Tell the world im coming home

Filming a movie was hard, but fun work. Especially considering that I am a dork and forget my lines almost every time we shoot. Though i am not the only one who does. I also had problems tripping over cords and honestly my own feet while walking around. Though we got to film a scene on horses that was fun. A little dangerous though getting off when my foot was stuck. Hehe.

     It was our last day of filming before I got to go home. I was nervous because it was a scene I had tried over and over to get everything correct but it was not working!! It was a scene we got to film on location and not in a studio. We were in Oregon in the midst of many trees and I felt like i was surrounded with pressure. I took in a deep breath and I said my line, "Marcie, why won't you just let me see the place, already?"

     Nina's line is, "Because Elizabeth you mustn't see it until the sun is at the right angle." My character Elizabeth slumps her shoulders unlady like and just stares at the ground. "Elizabeth you must look now before the sun moves away," says Nina's character Marcie. I look instantly to the spot and my mouth almost gaps open. "How wondrous it truly is, Marcie. The way the sun is makes it sparkle, almost like magic." My character gazes at it until the sun moves.

     Nina's character concludes it by saying, "Oh how the wonderous magic must disapate over time and leave us with nothing but the simple nature." Once the cameras were stopped I jumped up and said, "Yes, finally!" Nina laughed at me and said, "Ready to go home and leave us, eh Katerina?" My eyes widened and i could swear my pupils got larger, but I knew she was kidding and anyways she was my ride to the airport.

     After I was all dressed and ready to go, Nina drove to Portland's airport. For some reason i could never be on time to catch a plane so again I sprinted through the airport and just made it before they closed the doors. Rushing to a seat I sat down, putting my headphones in my ear, I was heading home after months of being gone. I turned on the song "Coming Home" and left it on repeat the whole ride.

When the plane landed in Seattle I almost flew out of my seat in eagerness. Once the doors opened I impolitely shoved my way through the crowd of people that were also trying to get off the plane. Once I got into the actual airport I fell to the floor hugging it. I was at least in my new home state. I got up off the floor quickly and started a trek to the luggage carousal. I tapped my foot, imaptiently waiting for my stuff to come around.

     All my bags came at once and I quickly grabbed them. Thrusting my backpack more tightly to my shoulder I set off to look for my aunt.

     I found her, with three surprises. One was EJ, I was happy about that, but she also held to little bunddles on blankets. I came up to them and gave EJ a hug since he didn't have his hands full. I looked at Megan, studying her, before asking, "What's with the blankets?" She laughed and replied, "They are babies and are your brother and sister." I felt like an idiot, i hadn't paid attention to the fact that the blankets had heads sticking out of them.

     I gave my bags to EJ and asked if I could hold one of the babies, she handed me Nickolas. I took him into my arms and carefully rocked hime back and forth. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and we headed to Megan's jeep. I got to srap both Arabella and Nickolas into their seats. They both fell asleep once we started driving. "How was shooting a movie?" asked EJ. I laughed a little and said, "It is very fun and difficult at times."

     "I bet it was. Did you mess up on lines at all?" said Megan. "Yeah, of course I did and on the first day I even got lost. Mostly because I wasn't listening to Nina when she told me where to go. I also was the most clumsy person, I kept tripping over everything!" Megan and EJ laughed, but Megan replied, "It is all part of the making of a movie, mess- ups are just the way they go. That is why it takes months rather than days to make movies." I nodded and closing my eyes I fell asleep.

I woke up in my bed at home. Yawning I sat up and looking around I knew I was happy to be home. I could also feel that school was going to be different now that i have stared in a movie.