Lights, Camera, Cut!

I do not personally know Nina Dobrev, this is just my interpretation of what I think she is like. Also it is just an interpretation of what a studio set is like, I never been on one.

February had finally arrived, bringing my some what dreary life into full action. Clothes were being tossed into my suitcase. (I think Ashlee fell in too) I was too excited, too bubbly. Megan was not going to come with me, but she was going to take me to the airport. Then when I reached LA I would be transported by my co-star Nina Dobrev! I mean how awesome is that! Hopefully I am not too bubbly and she throws me out of the car.

     I fell to the floor laughing at my own joke. "Katerina, get off the floor! You have a flight to make!" I stuck my tongue out at her, but stood up all the same. She gave me a dumb look, then took Ashlee out of my suitcase, placing her on the floor. I giggled, zipping up my last suitcase. I took my three suitcase, plus carry-on down the stairs with me, almost running right into EJ. "Hi," i said, my voice sounding retarded. He snickered and replied, "Well here is my little miss celebrity. Does this unfortunate guy get a good-bye hug from her." I smirked and gave him a big bear hug.

     "I am going to miss you, but I have to go before Megan eats my head off," I said, tugging on my suitcases to make them go fully down the stairs. I dragged my stuff to the Jeep and threw it in. Jumping in the passenger side, I couldn't help but bounce up and down. "Hey little miss jumpy, calm down," said Megan getting into the car next to me. I tilted my head to the side and asked, "I think that is an undo able task at the moment. I am way to BUBBLY!"

     She shook her head and started the car. With that we were on our way to Seattle so that I could catch the first flight to Los Angeles.

We finally arrived at the airport and I was almost positive that Megan was about to yell "Off with her head!" I laughed at the idea. Once I got my stuff checked in, it was time to say good-bye to Megan, at least for now. She looked alittle sad. I was only going to be gone for like 6 months. I gave her a hug and she held that hug for quite awhile, before she finally released me. "Call me when you get in LA and when you get to the studio," she said in a frantic voice.

     After we were done, I had to sprint through security and the airport just to catch my flight. Amazingly my flight wasn't even halfway full so i got to sit with just me, my ipod, and a good book. The flight was so relaxing...

When we reached LA, I took out my phone and called Megan. Of course she doesn't answer so i would try again later. I felt like i floated off the airplane and suddenly I was a the luggage carousal. My bags were the first three bags off it. What a miracle, I thought to myself, quite happy. There was a cluster of people waiting in the area where Nina had said she'd meet me. I saw the sign amongst the people that said Catina Tyler. I wanted to laugh so hard since she had spelled my name wrong.

     I knew it was Nina though, I could see her face. I walked to her and the first thing that popped out my mouth was, "You spelled my name wrong, it is actually K-A-T-E-R-I-N-A." She gave me a smile and said, "I really did know that, but when I made the sign I was half asleep." I giggled, "I forgive you!" She smirked at that and then led me to her car.

     Once my stuff was all stuffed into the back, we were on our way to the studio. "So, Katerina, are you excited for your first day of shooting." I could barley hold back my excitement as I said, "Yep I am!" Nina smiled and flipped on the radio. We rode in silence, until we reached the studio. "Come on kiddo, let us go on in there and put on a show," said Nina. I looked at her and she just gave me a big smile in return. The sun felt good on my skin, heating it up from all the cloudy days we've been having in Forks.

     When I stepped through the door of the studio, all I saw was mayhem and chaos. People were running around, telling people what to do. In what I presumed to be the middle of the building stood what looked like a modle of bedrooms. I couldn't quite tell from a distance but that is what I thought it was. I hadn't noticed but Nina had told me something and was now walking away. "Wait!" I called to her, though it was no use, she was too far away.

     I tried following her, though time after time I got pushed from side to side in the midst of the crowd. Until I finally hear my name, "Katerina, there you are!" I flipped around to see who I hoped to be the director, since he was wearing a hat that said so. "What aren't you getting ready?" he asked. I gave him an innocent smile and said, "I got lost." He smiled and without another word led me to where a door said: Katerina T. "Go in there, get dressed, then." he pointed to a long counter with mirrors and many people around it. "Go there to get your hair done." I nodded and went into the room.

     In the small room there was a closet type thing with many clothes, a small table that had stuff spreaded out over it, and a little mirror. I looked at the clothes and guessed that the clothes with today's date on them were the ones I was suppose to be wearing. The clothes consisted of a long-sleeved night shirt, which was blue, and the pajama pants were the same color. The outfit was completed by a pair of pink bunny slippers.

     On the table I found a thing of bundled up hair and found out they were extensions I was required to wear. Once I figured out how to put the extensions in I headed outside of the room and over to what I think to believe the make-up table. I smiled as I sat down next to Nina and then a swarm of ladies came around me and started doing stuff. "Did you not hear me when I told you where to go," asked Nina. I smiled and said, "Yeah, sorry." She laughed and replied, "It's okay, at least you found your way." I smiled with my tongue sticking out a little bit.

     "You are done," said one of the ladies. "That was fast," I breathed. She smiled at me and I looked in the mirror. My hair was in a mess of tangles and chaos, like I had bed head. "Come on, let's go," said Nina, erging me out of the chair. I followed her to the set which was two bedroom, and a hallway. Now there was a giant green screen covering the area around it.

     "Wow," I said, exasperated. Nina smiled, giggling a little bit, she walked away. The director came up to me and said, "Ok this is rehearsal, do you need to script?" I looked at him, shocked, "We were going to be able to use the script??" He chuckled, "Yes, why?" I smiled a little, "I memorized it." He shook his head, "Don't be sad about it sweetheart, you are a head of the game." I smiled, nodding. "Get into position then." I ran onto the bed and got in like I had been asleep for awhile.

     The director called out, "Action!" Which was my cue to jump out of bed and run to open the door. I did so, though I actually opened the door, to where it hit me in the face. "Cut!" he shouted, running over to me. "Katerina are you okay?" I laughed and said, "Yep!" He smiled, shaking his head. "Back into positions people," he called out. We all did and for the next five times in a row I ran into the door instead of running into Nina.

     6th times the charm I guess because we were filming this one and I finally made it through the door. Nina and I ran into each other falling to our butts as it said in the script.

     We did a little more that day but no matter how many Cuts! I had recieved I knew my first day of filming was just the best of the rest.