Hawkeye - Bullseye

30/06/18
It's to late to write but I woke up and the idea popped up in my head and felt like writing it down, I hope you enjoy it 😊

"Steeevee" you whined.

"Yes y/n, what do you want" Steve tried his best to be calm and the gentlemen but you where whining his ears of.

"I am boored Steve" Steve sighs

"Go to Clint he maybe wants to learn you how to shoot some arrows" you jumped up shouted

"thanks Steve" and ran to the training room.

"Finally" Steve muttered and returned to his newspaper.

You ran into the training room and saw Clint shooting arrows at moving muppets like Kermit the frog and Fozzie the bear.

"Ehm Clint what are you doing??" Clint shoots his last arrow trough Gonzos head and turns around.

"heeey y/n how are ya doing?"

"Im booooored" you whined "but you can help me to get unbored!?"

Clint just looks at you
"you want to shoot some arrows don't you?"

"Pleeeaaase"

"alright?"

"YEZZZ!!"

You took his bow and some arrows and ran to a place with normal targets.

"Ehm.. Clint... How do you shoot with a bow and arrow?"

*mini time skip because I don't want to write 458 pages about you missing the target and my excuse to you if you can shoot with a bow and arrow*

"You are doing good y/n" Clint stood besides you and corrected nearly every move, because you sucked at shooting a bow and arrow.

You have missed the target every single time and you and Clint have been shooting for about an hour.

"Left foot more too the right, and right food more to the back and tighten you grip on the bow, y/n"

"okay, yea, sure" you did what he said and released the arrow

*pjong* *pjssssss* *ptjang* the sound of that you hit something made you look up.

And then you saw it...

"BULLSEYE"

you screamed, you jumped around and clapped your hands.

"Ehm y/n you know that you are supposed to hit the target in front of you not the one to the left"

You just ran away to tell the rest.

*

Am i doing well??
Idk, thats why i am asking.

See ya 👋🏼

Please vote comment and the usual