Science Bros - 'Poof'

* Unedited *

Plot: Yeah, just a story showing the real inner assholeiness in Tony and Bruce

Everybody was on a mission today except Tony, Bruce and you. So you used that opportunity to sneak into the lab that was extremely forbidden for you. Only smart people are allowed in there as Tony always says.

"Poof?" you questioned to yourself when you added a strange smelling liquid to another ocean blue one.

You sighed relieved that it didn't explode. Picking up a small spoon to stir in the bottle you did it, you stirred around seeing the two liquids mix with each other. As you took the spoon out, you let out a small "oh" as you saw there wasn't anything left of the spoon.

You heard voices outside the door, you jumped accidentally throwing the liquid down on the table and getting it all over your hands. You screamed as you stumbled back trying to wipe the liquid of your hands, you felt how it burned your skin as you panicked.

The door to the lab slammed open and running in were Bruce and Tony running over to you worriedly.

"What the hell did you do y/l/n!?"
Tony said dragging you to the bathroom to put you hands under the sink letting cold water stream over your burned hands.

"I thought I knew what I was doing and got scared when I heard you guys" you said biting your tong trying not to scream or cry, the pain was horrible and Tony could see it on you.

"Bruce is coming with some bandaid and is going to look after your hands, do you remember what you were playing with back in the lab?"

"Well, I just put two liquids together, one stinky and one blue" you answered

"That helped, thanks y/n" Tony mocked walking out of the bathroom "keep your hands under the water and wait for Bruce, I'm going to see what you actually got on your hands, see if it wasn't poisonous because then you are in another boat and you'll need immediate help" You glared at him knowing he was trying to scare you.

Bruce came inte the bathroom with a bandaid, he gently took your hands looking for any bad wounds he then cleaned your hands a put bandaid on them.

Not much happened that day, you were just walking around with your hands wrapped like a presents, you were unable to use your fingers so things could get difficult.

You were fumbling with opening a door with a key because it was locked when you felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned around seeing Tony smirking at you.

"How is it going?" He said still smirking at his sight

"Shut up and open that door you moron" you said glaring at him. Tony just laughed and kept his pose not moving an inch.

"Well can you tell me where Bruce is because I need to get into my bedroom"
You said already looking around for Bruce. "He'll be here any minute by now, he went into town to buy you a present"

"A present?" you questioned "for me?"
"Well it was my plan to so don't give him all the credit" Tony said leaning against the wall looking out over the corridor

The elevator opened and out came Bruce with a neatly wrapped present. Handing it to you he smiled "I hope you'll enjoy it" You thanked him but later looked down on the taped present and then at your also wrapped hands. "You've gotta be kidding me guys" you said angered glaring at them.

"Oh, yea forgot that" Bruce said picking the present out of your hands and unpacked it for you. He showed you the package and what you saw pissed you off "But don't forget always do it with an elder watching over you" Bruce smirked handing you the 'Experiments for beginners' package.

"Bruce" you stated "yes y/n" Bruce said still with that stupid smirk on his face "there stands that it's for the age between 3 and 10" you stated reading from the back "yea so?" Tony said as Bruce couldn't say anything because he was laughing so hard "I'm 28" you said red faced because you were embarrassed and angry.

Tony and Bruce just kept on laughing when you guys went to there living room where the team just had arrived. As Tony explained everything Clint laughed his ass off asking you the question that made you throw the box to his head.

"How do you wipe your ass when you can't use your fingers?" Natasha was your backup as she shot her brilliant answer back to Clint to make him shut up "well Clint most of the people don't use their fingers to wipe their ass, they use toilet paper instead"

---

What

The

Hell

Is

Happening

1 of January I had 3 K views and now (3 of January) I've already got 3,1 K views. Before it took me like a month to even get 50 views.

So THANK YOU!