Pr - Agents of SHIELD - How you met

* unedited *

Fitz:
You are an agent in training, you've taken your exams and you get 100% on the skills and so but you're failing the math part.

"Why do I even need to know that!" You said frustrated looking down at your papers

"Well you know, I can help you if you want" A guy behind you said

"You can?" You questioned looking hopeful

"Of course I'd love too" the guy said smiling "I'm Fitz by the way"

"I'm y/n"

Coulson:
He didn't remember you..
He just walked past, not even looking at you. You knew he didn't remember you, you were there when they brainwashed him. You saw how he begged the doctors to kill him.

But it wasn't your choice to make him forget you. It was Furys.

Grant: Nobody deserves to meet a jackass like Ward, but okay il try.

You were a secret agent from shield and "worked" for hydra. Only some agents knew that you were a double agent. But unlucky for you, Grant was one of them.

Lincoln: You do have special abilities but don't know it yet but right now you're just someone who loves to put their live on the line by example go out in the mountains and survive on your own. You were walking around when you saw a village on the top of a mountain.

You walked there and was met with a bunch of people glaring at you. One guy came forward and asked you how you found them and with how many you were. You answered that you were alone and that you just like to camp in the wilderness. The guy smiled when a woman under with a hoodie covering her face whispered something in his ear.

"Your welcome to stay" he said

"Sure thanks" you smiled "I'm y/n"

"Lincoln"'

----

Yea...

IM BACK PEEPS

LOVE U ALL ❤️