Eleven

Who had the brilliant idea of sleeping on the floor? Despite of being uncomfortable this guys snore a lot. The last thing I remember is that we were all on top of each other watching some horror movie. Zayn's idea...

Niall's arms are around me despite Louis's efforts to make him sleep on the other side of the room. Even with the discomfort that is to be lying on the floor I rather stay where I am, it's too cold to get out from under the covers. But my stomach speaks louder and I have to force myself to get up in order to eat. I try to walk through the bodies lying on the ground without waking them up.

The kitchen clock tells me that it's almost noon, I make breakfast anyway because I know that no one will want to have a real lunch.

- I'm smelling food. – Niall walks in the kitchen with his hair all unkempt.

- I'm making breakfast. - I give him a small smile before turn back to the stove. Niall approaches me and puts his hands around my waist while he gives a kiss on my shoulder and then puts his chin in same place.

One by one, the boys wake up and sit around the table waiting for breakfast to get ready. When I finish putting everything on the table they "attack" the food as if they haven't eaten for months. I can save a little for me before it disappeared.

- What are we going to do this afternoon? - Harry asks while eating.

- I'll be with Emma. - Zayn says.

- And I have plans with Daisy. - Liam says, finishing eating.

- So that's just us. - Louis states the obvious.

- I honestly don't feel like doing anything. - Niall says wearily.

- Lazy day. - I say happy and Niall smiles at me.

When my mom gets home Louis, Harry, Niall and I are lying down on the couches staring the tv.

- That's what you did all day? When I toke off to work this morning you were almost in the same spot.

- We're having a lazy day. – Harry says basically sleeping.

- Well, I'm going to make dinner. Do you stay for dinner? – My mom says taking off her coat.

- No, it's getting late we should go home. – Harry sais getting up of the couch.

Harry and Niall say goodbye and leave closing the door when my mom asks me for help with dinner.

--- 

I'm so sorry for the delay...

Happy New Year everybody!

All the love 

- Andy B xx