Eighteen

Back to school! I can safely say that I haven't miss this place at all. I'm glad that it's just a couple of months until it ends definitely.

- Good Morning. - Emma and Daisy practically shout when they stop by our side in the lockers.

- No, shut up, it's early. - Niall grumbles hiding his face in my neck.

- What's got into him? - Daisy raises an eyebrow laughing at him.

- He thought it would be a good idea to spend the night having a Shadowhunters marathon. - I stroke his hair but stop immediately knowing he'd fall asleep if I continued.

- Yeah Niall, that was certainly a great idea. - Zayn laughs giving him a little pat on the shoulder to which Niall reacts with a growl between his teeth.

The bell rings for the first period and we head up to literature room. I spend the most of the class writing random stuff in my notebook. Mrs Anderson's voice echoes through the room while she talks about the final exams which are approaching faster and faster. At one point my eyes look up and they met Niall's who smiles at me. I return the smile getting a little embarrassed by the sudden attention.

The gentle spring breeze blows through the trees playing with our hair. Niall lays his head on my legs hiding his eyes with his hands from the sun.

- How is this possible? – I hear Niall's voice and look at him seeing him peeking through his fingers. - You look beautiful from any angle!

I giggle embarrassed and give him a little kiss on the tip of his nose.

- What a couple of birds! - Harry says making all the attention to turn at us.

- Look who's talking ... – I point at Harry who is seated between Louis legs with his back pressed against his chest.

-Leave the kids alone. It not like you aren't like that. - Zayn throws a pen that hits right on Harry's forehead who throws it back.

- Keep drawing and shut up. - Harry shows Zayn his tongue.

- Children, shut up you all and let me enjoy the sun. - Louis says without opening his eyes to what makes us laugh.

On the way home I feel a bit observed which is strange because there is nobody on the street except for me and Niall. I try to look around but there's nothing here apart from houses and trees.

- Are you okay? - Niall looks at me trying to figure out what I'm doing.

-Yes. - I say nervously. - I'm just watching the scenery.

-Okay, you are very strange. - Raises an eyebrow. - Tell me the truth, are you on your period?

- What? No! – I hit his arm feeling my face getting all blushy as Niall laughs.

We walked toward the house but I can not shake the feeling of being observed ...

***

Heyy there beautiful people, I know I'm really late but School has made me a slave. And my finals are coming up so I'm like ahrrr

Anyway, I was thinking of making a Q&A if you send me questions. Feel free to send any questions about whatever...

All the love

- Andy B.xx