Two

I watch my figure in the mirror while I finish to fix my hair. A pair of jeans and a dark green sweater is a good first day outfit, I guess. With greater slowness possible I grab my bag and my black coat. I leave it on the couch on my way to the kitchen and start preparing my breakfast.

I was almost finishing eating when Louis walks in the kitchen in zombie mode, one eye more closed then the other and shuffling while he whispers random words.

-Put the dishes in the dishwasher when you finish. And try to wake up, you're looking like a zombie. – I leave the kitchen and climb the stairs in direction to the bathroom I share with my brother.

I take a deep breath before knocking. I'm late to my first class, the conversation with the principal took longer than I expected. A voice from the side the door told me to go in.

- I imagine you are the new student, right? – I nod my head and the middle age lady looks at some pappers. – Camilla Tomlinson. Well, welcome to the school Ms. Tomlinson. I'm your literature teacher, Mrs. Anderson. You can take the sit next to Ms Peters.

I walk to the sit Mrs Anderson suggested to the class can continue.

- Hi, I'm Emmaline, but you can call me Emma. If you want I can give you the tour after the class. – The blonde girl sitting next to me offers with a kind smile.

- Camilla. I loved to, thanks. – I say with a kind smile too. The both of us look ahead paying attention to Mrs Anderson but something caught my eye. A blonde boy a few chairs away, he looks back very once in a while and it starts to bodering me. Was this I didn't want to happen, people looking at me like I have two heads. Trying to ignore the boy who keeps looking at me I look to the board and keep like that until the end of the class.

When the bell rings everyone gets up and leave the room. I just follow Emma for the halls while she gives me some instrutions about the school.

- Can I ask you a question? – Emma nods her head stoping in front of her locker. – Who is that blonde guy who was sitting in front of us?

- Blonde guy? That must be Niall, why?

- Nothing. I just notice he spend the class looking at me.

- Don't worry. Niall is harmless. – Emma laughs and take me to my locker. – Next class is Maths with Mr Stevens. He's a bit grumpy but he's a nice person.

The bell rings again and we go to the room where is going to be the class. When we walk into the room Emma takes a sit next to a bronette girl and I have to sit in the only free chair. Next to Niall.

--

All the love

- Andy B xx